How did you come out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2010, 09:38 AM
RE: How did you come out
(01-07-2010 05:35 PM)Kikko Wrote:  i have heard so many say that zeitgeist made them atheist. i have no idea why i had this memory that i had saw zeitgeist already and it would have been some non-sense about the muslims taking over europe.
i decided to watch zeitgeist and it was nothing like mulsims takin over europe shit.
i have now watched zeitgeist1 and the first2 parts of zeitgeist2. i have watched many shows from TV about different conspiracies and none of them has convinced me about anything, but now i watched this zeitgeist thing and it says that the world is controlled/going to be controlled by a small group of extremely rich and powerful people, and they actually explain it in someway and defend the thought.
so i have a few questions:
1. can those zeitgeist films be kept as believeable, trustworthy or even possible?
i mean, are the people in them who talk about that they have been in operations to corrupt goverments of foreign countries really what they say, especially that ''old friend of the rockefeller'' who claimed that rockefeller had said all that crazy stuff.
2. im no master at understanding economics, but less than 200years ago moneys value was bound to gold and today its bound to the law of supply and demand.
how does the law of supply and demand determine the value of money and why was the gold based money values taken away(how did they not work)?

my questions might be stupid and off-topic, but im jsut a kid, educate me(i dont think these are going to be my only guestions, im just gonna watch the rest of the zeitgeist2 before i ask more[also i could just google search answers to my questons but the most comfort way to get them is when somebody tells you in a way that is easy to understand +im using more english than finnish these days and reading alot of english text from a screen is making my eyes go crazy and its not comfortable])

I know this website is in English, and it might be a little annoying to read, but give it a read sometime: http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard (Creater of Scientology)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 05:06 PM by Kikko.)
RE: How did you come out
(02-07-2010 09:38 AM)Moshe Wrote:  I know this website is in English, and it might be a little annoying to read, but give it a read sometime: http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

that makes sense, thank you, read the first part of addendum and some random pages fom other parts but i cant read more from a screen im gettin a headache, gotta print all of that...but its gonna be worth it, its just a matter of time when my conspiracy lovin fathers hears about zeitgeist, he cant speak/understand a word of english but theres already a finnish zeitgeist movement...
its annoying when he hears about some new conspiracy theory/world ending prophecy from the crappiest possible tv channel and i have to spend hours reading about it to disprove them to him.
this time ill be readyCool

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply