How did you get your username?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2011, 10:37 AM
How did you get your username?
Sorry if a thread like this has already been posted. Couldn't find one, so I just went along with it.

I randomly gave myself that name one day. One of the follow days, we were talking about the Ferdinand that got assassinated ("double bad worded") in History (I don't even remember much about the topic, honestly )Smile, and after that it just kind of stuck, and my friends started calling me that on more often occasions. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 11:18 AM
RE: How did you get your username?
There is one but the name of it is a clever disguise. It's called explain yourself.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Mines pretty simple. I'm Tim Hughes and at school some people called my Hughsie.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Just a variation of my first name and apparently also a deity (unintended). I prefer using different nicknames for different occasions...

And itsFerdinand, I suppose you're talking about the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria whose assassination was the trigger for World War I?

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
02-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I like Greek mythology, especially the forest folk; i haven't the temerity to go for centaur, and this is the only modern-day faun i know of.
(and yes, it's akin to some of my previous names)

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
02-11-2011, 12:19 PM

Zatamon is the name of a doctor in a mental institution, in my all time favourite fantasy novel. I chose this because I often feel like I am locked into a mental hospital (especially when watching the news) and I rather be the doctor than the patient. Big Grin
02-11-2011, 12:26 PM
http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...5#pid50435

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Thread Closed