How do Aethist think about veganism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: How do Aethist think about veganism?
(07-05-2014 06:17 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  C'mon guys lets be civil here. Vegans are good people and deserve our atheist culture. We need to integrate vegans into our understanding and mindset in order to fully evolve into a superior version of Atheism.

This superior version of Atheism will allow us the moral we need to take on any opponent we face. We must stand together to fight our enemies of Atheism. Which are few and far between. Famous Atheist Martin Luther King once stated, "We must learn to live together as Atheists or perish together as fools."

Michael I understand your point. You are man of strong words. You are truly Atheist my friend. Welcome to the family.

We will absorb the vegans when we eat them. That's about the only way.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-05-2014, 06:35 PM
(07-05-2014 06:17 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  C'mon guys lets be civil here. Vegans are good people and deserve our atheist culture. We need to integrate vegans into our understanding and mindset in order to fully evolve into a superior version of Atheism.

This superior version of Atheism will allow us the moral we need to take on any opponent we face. We must stand together to fight our enemies of Atheism. Which are few and far between. Famous Atheist Martin Luther King once stated, "We must learn to live together as Atheists or perish together as fools."

Michael I understand your point. You are man of strong words. You are truly Atheist my friend. Welcome to the family.

New guy, first post. Tells forum members how to act.

New guy...really?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2014, 06:46 PM

Really? , all the vegans I have met, broadcast their sanctamonius crap unprovoked, they are intolerant as theists, people (we) don't get pissed off by vegans, we get pissed off by their bullshit logic that claims "I know better then medical professionals and scientists, and you are terrible person for not agreeing with me"

you can be pro animal welfare, campaign against animal cruelty, with out claiming your morally superior using junk science to back your position.

Good people don't lord their selfdecevied ideology over people.
Good people would not risk the the developmental heath of children, because of personal crusade
Good people don't ruin a dinner by proclaiming every one is eating murder.

Good people are not assholes.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 8 users Like sporehux's post
07-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I couldn't care less about who is and isn't vegan.

I agree that animal abuse needs to be addressed.

What I don't like is being preached to. Regardless of what you might be preaching.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2014, 07:32 PM

That's fucking retarded.
Doubly so because it comes from a one post wonder sock puppet of the OP.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-05-2014, 09:32 PM
(07-05-2014 06:17 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Famous Atheist Martin Luther King once stated, "We must learn to live together as Atheists or perish together as fools."

[Image: I%27m_just_a_Poe_Boy.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 01:11 AM by Free Thought.)
(07-05-2014 06:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

We will absorb the vegans when we eat them. That's about the only way.

Why bother eating vegans?

Because of their diet they have relatively little muscle mass and fat; not much meat. Chemically low energy food right there. Thanks to the loss of energy from consuming them in the first place we might as well not even bother and go eat the damn plants!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
08-05-2014, 04:12 AM

You do know that MLK was deeply religious and that the quote is actually "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools," don't you? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-05-2014, 04:18 AM
(07-05-2014 06:17 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Famous Atheist Martin Luther King once stated, "We must learn to live together as Atheists or perish together as fools."

Let me explain one thing. Meat played a big role in human evolution. How? Will as our brains got bigger it demanded more protein. So the meat we ate had enough protein for us.

This also explains how something so stupid could be said. If you were smart you would know MLK was baptist and a theologian. Hell, his civil rights organisation was called Southern Christian Leadership Conference.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-05-2014, 05:54 AM
(08-05-2014 04:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ...
You do know that MLK was deeply religious and that the quote is actually "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools," don't you? Consider

My money says he knew exactly that.

I thought it chuckle-worthy.

I think I'm going to like the new guy. Big Grin