How do Aethist think about veganism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: How do Aethist think about veganism?
I may be the new guy but I still got stuff to say my friends. Michael maybe a Vegan but he still came to us Atheists for support. We must learn to welcome the vegan culture.

I don't know if you guys will listen to me but I said what I have to say. If you guys want me to speak more let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 10:33 AM
(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  I may be the new guy but I still got stuff to say my friends. Michael maybe a Vegan theist but he still came to us Atheists for support. We must learn to welcome the vegan theist culture.

I don't know if you guys will listen to me but I said what I have to say. If you guys want me to speak more let me know.

Do you see what that attitude is unproductive?

... this is my signature!
08-05-2014, 10:33 AM
(07-05-2014 06:17 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  C'mon guys lets be civil here. Vegans are good people and deserve our atheist culture. We need to integrate vegans into our understanding and mindset in order to fully evolve into a superior version of Atheism.

This superior version of Atheism will allow us the moral we need to take on any opponent we face. We must stand together to fight our enemies of Atheism. Which are few and far between. Famous Atheist Martin Luther King once stated, "We must learn to live together as Atheists or perish together as fools."

Michael I understand your point. You are man of strong words. You are truly Atheist my friend. Welcome to the family.

What do you think atheism is? Some kind of movement? It isn't.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-05-2014, 10:34 AM
(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  I may be the new guy but I still got stuff to say my friends.

Incorrect inanities do not count.

At least my inanities are factual.

(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Michael maybe a Vegan ...

Yes, he is a vegan and he did an absolutely abysmal job of defending his beliefs. If you say you believe something here which is wrong, you can expect a face-full of TTAF's metaphorical pavement.

Because that is how we do.

(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  ....but he still came to us Atheists for support.

"Us atheists"? I highly doubt that you are legit.

(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  We must learn to welcome the vegan culture.

We do accept other 'cultures' here, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to smack down people who make incorrect claims; that is indiscriminate and universal.

(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  I don't know if you guys will listen to me but I said what I have to say. If you guys want me to speak more let me know.

You don't need our permission to speak. But for the love of all that aren't holy in heaven, make it interesting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-05-2014, 10:34 AM
He's a lone wolf! Cool

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
08-05-2014, 10:35 AM
(08-05-2014 10:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You don't need our permission to speak. But for the love of all that aren't holy in heaven, make it interesting.

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 10:37 AM
My question is how in two posts (or less) did he become one of us? Pretty presumptuous. He has been here before in another incarnation. Too familiar right out of the gate.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 11:43 AM
(08-05-2014 01:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Why bother eating vegans?

Because of their diet they have relatively little muscle mass and fat; not much meat. Chemically low energy food right there. Thanks to the loss of energy from consuming them in the first place we might as well not even bother and go eat the damn plants!

Because plant-eaters are more TASTY! Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-05-2014, 11:46 AM
(08-05-2014 05:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 04:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ...
You do know that MLK was deeply religious and that the quote is actually "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools," don't you? Consider

My money says he knew exactly that.

I thought it chuckle-worthy.

I think I'm going to like the new guy. Big Grin

That doesn't mean anything. You suck up to every troll that wanders into this forum. Motherfuckers with -50 ratings have your sole endorsement in their profiles. You are the Troll-Toady.

08-05-2014, 11:49 AM
(08-05-2014 10:02 AM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  I may be the new guy but I still got stuff to say my friends.

You've got friends? Where?

Quote:Michael maybe a Vegan but he still came to us Atheists for support.

He didn't come here for "support" -- he came to browbeat us with his batshit-crazy vegan religious dogma. Fuck him, and fuck you.

Quote: We must learn to welcome the vegan culture.

And just who is this "we", Kemosabe? WE don't have to welcome anyone, especially batshit nutters like you and him.

Quote:I don't know if you guys will listen to me but I said what I have to say. If you guys want me to speak more let me know.

No, we don't. Go the fuck away, sock puppet, and take your fucking puppet-master with you.