How do Aethist think about veganism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: How do Aethist think about veganism?
Paul is a friend of mine. Not sure why he is here. Its both amusing and embarrassing.

He eats meat btw.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 02:13 PM
(08-05-2014 02:05 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Paul is a friend of mine. Not sure why he is here. Its both amusing and embarrassing.

He eats meat btw.

So, he's your stalker...nice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Oh I am sure he is getting quite the kick out of all of this (at my expense). I would take everything he says as tongue in cheek.
08-05-2014, 02:19 PM
(08-05-2014 02:18 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Oh I am sure he is getting quite the kick out of all of this (at my expense). I would take everything he says as tongue in cheek.

That's kind of anti-vegan.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Well you and your pal have a sense of humour so welcome additions as far as I'm concerned Thumbsup

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Michael I know that a lot of Atheist here believe that Vegans should not exist. But I want you to remember as long is there is one Atheist who does believe, then the belief will soon spread and soon we all shall learn to accept the understanding of veganism.

I want to share a quote by my favorite Atheist JFK.

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger Atheists"
08-05-2014, 06:35 PM
(08-05-2014 06:30 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Michael I know that a lot of Atheist here believe that Vegans should not exist. But I want you to remember as long is there is one Atheist who does believe, then the belief will soon spread and soon we all shall learn to accept the understanding of veganism.

No one hates vegans. People hate being preached to about it.

I couldn't care less what you eat and don't eat. Just don't tell me what to eat is all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-05-2014, 07:14 PM
(08-05-2014 06:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 06:30 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Michael I know that a lot of Atheist here believe that Vegans should not exist. But I want you to remember as long is there is one Atheist who does believe, then the belief will soon spread and soon we all shall learn to accept the understanding of veganism.

No one hates vegans. People hate being preached to about it.

I couldn't care less what you eat and don't eat. Just don't tell me what to eat is all.

This. I'm perfectly content to be an animal who enjoys the roasted, or sometimes raw flesh of other animals.

I've come to terms with it; and no matter how much of a hero you fancy yourself, you've still been a villain to someone else in your lifetime, possibly multiple times.

I don't want to hear how "meat is murder," or behaving as a human animal as other animals behave to get their supper is "immoral."

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
08-05-2014, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 10:08 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-05-2014 06:30 PM)Paul Linfor Wrote:  Michael I know that a lot of Atheist

*atheists

Now, which sockpuppeteer was the one that always capitalized "atheist" and used the singular in place of the plural again...? Hmmm....

Quote:here believe that Vegans should not exist.

Strawman much, idiot?

Quote: But I want you to remember

We aren't here for your fucking lectures. And you and Mikey can stuff your high-and-mighty right back up your asses where it came from.

Quote: as long is there is one Atheist who does believe, then the belief will soon spread and soon we all shall learn to accept the understanding of veganism.

Fuck you and fuck your batshit religion of veganism.

Quote:I want to share a quote by my favorite Atheist JFK.

You think that's funny? You are a complete idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 09:08 PM
WTF is going on here lately? I always thought we would be overrun by JWs, Mormons or Fundies...but vegans? What the absolute fuck! It's like living in a giant non-sequitur. Between vegans, Jeremy going all rapist on us and TW being...well, TW - I feel that lately things have taken a turn for the surreal.

Someone call me back when the strangest thing we have to deal with on the forum are lagomorphs. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post