How do Aethist think about veganism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: How do Aethist think about veganism?
You will have to try harder with the cat thing.

Tartarus Sauce has that market cornered.

And I can throw out cute cat and dog pics of my own and if things get really tense, I'll have to get some pics of the parrots too.

Give it your best shot. Sleepy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 10:29 PM
(10-05-2014 10:12 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I nominate this thread now be about cats

I nominate bugs and worms. They are arguably lower on the evolutionary scale than many plants. Is veganism compatible with entomophagy? 'cause that'd be pretty cool and shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-05-2014, 10:30 PM
(10-05-2014 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:12 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I nominate this thread now be about cats

I nominate bugs and worms. They are arguably lower on the evolutionary scale than many plants. Is veganism compatible with entomophagy? 'cause that'd be pretty cool and shit.

Damnit Girly...it's just because cats freak you out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

10-05-2014, 10:41 PM
(10-05-2014 10:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I nominate bugs and worms. They are arguably lower on the evolutionary scale than many plants. Is veganism compatible with entomophagy? 'cause that'd be pretty cool and shit.

Damnit Girly...it's just because cats freak you out.

The only reason they freak me out is because I know exactly what they're up to. "We ain't big enough to kill him but once he drops dead that's food for like a year at least. Just gotta wait him out. Everybody purr and look cute and shit for the cameras."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-05-2014, 10:45 PM
(10-05-2014 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Damnit Girly...it's just because cats freak you out.

The only reason they freak me out is because I know exactly what they're up to. "We ain't big enough to kill him but once he drops dead that's food for like a year at least. Just gotta wait him out. Everybody purr and look cute and shit for the cameras."

I think two of my dogs feel the same way you do...Chopper growls at Blue and Karma is scared shitless of him. Must be the way he looks at them 'cause he hasn't ever done anything to either of them.

10-05-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 10:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-05-2014 10:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The only reason they freak me out is because I know exactly what they're up to. "We ain't big enough to kill him but once he drops dead that's food for like a year at least. Just gotta wait him out. Everybody purr and look cute and shit for the cameras."

I think two of my dogs feel the same way you do...Chopper growls at Blue and Karma is scared shitless of him. Must be the way he looks at them 'cause he hasn't ever done anything to either of them.

Dogs know damn cat would eat their carcass as soon as it'd eat yours. Scares 'em. Scares me. I'm thinking about starting to eat cats before they start to eat me. Big Grin

10-05-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 11:15 PM by kim.)
(10-05-2014 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yes - grubs for everyone!
Let's all round - raise our glasses of rum and vanilla beaver stink. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2014, 11:14 PM
(10-05-2014 11:12 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I nominate bugs and worms. They are arguably lower on the evolutionary scale than many plants. Is veganism compatible with entomophagy? 'cause that'd be pretty cool and shit.

Yes - grubs for everyone!
Let's all round raise our glasses of rum and vanilla beaver stink. Shy

[Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

10-05-2014, 11:23 PM
(10-05-2014 09:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 02:18 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  This is bullshit. My post on page 24 was a direct engagement of the discussion and you have completely ignored it. It is you who does not wish to discuss. Only preach.

Drinking Beverage

You missed a post I made earlier where I said I wouldn't.

I made a lot of posts in this thread. You are going to have to be satisfied with that I am afraid.

No worries though. I haven't been posting anything about veganism for the last ten pages, but that hasn't stopped people from both arguing with me AND getting angry Consider

Have you taken my posts in a way which makes you think I'm angry?

Fun fact... The best way to get friendly with Anj mate, is show good character through sincere posts!

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
11-05-2014, 05:04 AM
(10-05-2014 11:23 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  You missed a post I made earlier where I said I wouldn't.

I made a lot of posts in this thread. You are going to have to be satisfied with that I am afraid.

No worries though. I haven't been posting anything about veganism for the last ten pages, but that hasn't stopped people from both arguing with me AND getting angry Consider

Have you taken my posts in a way which makes you think I'm angry?

Fun fact... The best way to get friendly with Anj mate, is show good character through sincere posts!

Cash works as well.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense