How do I Become "Invisible?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 11:25 AM
I see who's online and it says X amount of people are online and some of those members are "invisible."

I can't seem to find that option. I told one person, quote: "I want to be able to stalk the forum without people knowing I'm online, too." (Okay. Not an EXACT quote...)

Also, I feel like this thread belongs in a different category. If that's the case, then I have no problem with the forum gods moving it Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: How do I Become "Invisible?"
Go to user CP, click Edit options, first option is Privacy - tick Hide me from Who's online list.

Note: Mods and Admins will still be able to see you, the sneaky bastards, but they don't really qualify as people anyway Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
02-03-2013, 11:33 AM
(02-03-2013 11:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  Go to user CP, click Edit options, first option is Privacy - tick Hide me from Who's online list.

Note: Mods and Admins will still be able to see you, the sneaky bastards, but they don't really qualify as people anyway Dodgy

Awesome. I'm like a ghost now Smile

Thanks, Vera. I can't believe I never saw the option. It seems so obvious now... But hindsight is 20/20, I guess Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-03-2013, 11:39 AM
(02-03-2013 11:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  Note: Mods and Admins will still be able to see you, the sneaky bastards, but they don't really qualify as people anyway Dodgy
[Image: l-Peek-a-Boo.jpg]

We are all qualified voyeurs.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
02-03-2013, 11:44 AM
(02-03-2013 11:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: l-Peek-a-Boo.jpg]

We are all qualified voyeurs.

Frankly, I wish there was a way of seeing and hearing less, not more. If we could only turn blind and deaf whenever we felt like it... Drinking Beverage

02-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Where have YOU been the last few years ? Under a rock ? Tongue
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Invisibility_cloak

[Image: cloak_1466279c.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Ask God. He's been doing it since time began. ;-)

If we are made in his image then we are invisible, too
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Psittaholic's post
02-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Vera, if you want to hear less work in a parrot sanctuary. I hear much less now than 5 years ago. ;-)
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
(02-03-2013 01:19 PM)Psittaholic Wrote:  Vera, if you want to hear less work in a parrot sanctuary. I hear much less now than 5 years ago. ;-)
Um, I wanna be able to turn it off and on. Not too keen on anything too permanent, me. Drinking Beverage

02-03-2013, 01:30 PM
"Um, I wanna be able to turn it off and on. Not too keen on anything too permanent, me. [Image: coffeedrinker.gif]"

Have you always been so averse to commitment?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb