How do I (a Catholic) reach out to non-Catholics...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: How do I (a Catholic) reach out to non-Catholics...
(20-03-2015 05:04 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  It is not for me to worry about those who have never heard of Jesus Christ. God may have a plan or a saving grace for such people.

Ya see, Laramie never read his Babble. He makes up shit, as he thinks he and his cult know more than Jebus. John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day., and "Many are called" (NOT ALL), "But few are chosen". Its not a "choice" anyone who "hears about Jebus" makes. It's about the origins of the divine gift of faith, (in his world). Laramie is so clueless.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2015, 07:26 PM
(20-03-2015 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  The business of evangelism is carried out on the back of the threat that if you *don't* tell the wicked man, *you too* shalt be fucked and go to hell. Meantime blissfully ignorant wicked man goes to heaven. Fuck that shit. I'mma evangelise the shit out of that man. Tongue
I know I'm pointing out the obvious here but wouldn't that be somewhat selfish, to condemn another man in order to save yourself?

Wasn't Jesus purported to sacrifice himself for others?
Wouldn't that be the Christ-like thing to do? To be selfless for the sake of others?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
20-03-2015, 07:33 PM
(20-03-2015 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 05:04 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  It is not for me to worry about those who have never heard of Jesus Christ. God may have a plan or a saving grace for such people.

Ya see, Laramie never read his Babble. He makes up shit, as he thinks he and his cult know more than Jebus. John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day., and "Many are called" (NOT ALL), "But few are chosen". Its not a "choice" anyone who "hears about Jebus" makes. It's about the origins of the divine gift of faith, (in his world). Laramie is so clueless.

Dude was like excommunicated from Suscipe Domine. ... I don't even know what to make of that.

#sigh
20-03-2015, 07:35 PM
(20-03-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ya see, Laramie never read his Babble. He makes up shit, as he thinks he and his cult know more than Jebus. John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day., and "Many are called" (NOT ALL), "But few are chosen". Its not a "choice" anyone who "hears about Jebus" makes. It's about the origins of the divine gift of faith, (in his world). Laramie is so clueless.

Dude was like excommunicated from Suscipe Domine. ... I don't even know what to make of that.

[Image: 41doTt8JUCL._SX300_.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-03-2015, 08:20 PM
(20-03-2015 07:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  ...
[Image: 41doTt8JUCL._SX300_.jpg]

I dunno. Bucky can be quite friendly sometimes.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-03-2015, 08:30 PM
(20-03-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ya see, Laramie never read his Babble. He makes up shit, as he thinks he and his cult know more than Jebus. John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day., and "Many are called" (NOT ALL), "But few are chosen". Its not a "choice" anyone who "hears about Jebus" makes. It's about the origins of the divine gift of faith, (in his world). Laramie is so clueless.

If this place was run like that place, everyone would be banned.

Chas would be banned for being too terse. Bucky would be banned for being arrogant. Tongue You'd be banned for being weird and posting songs. Anjele would be banned for sarcasm -- I would be banned for being lewd.

I could really go on and on and on and on....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-03-2015, 08:34 PM
(20-03-2015 08:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude was like excommunicated from Suscipe Domine. ... I don't even know what to make of that.

Chas would be banned for being too terse. Bucky would be banned for being arrogant. Tongue You'd be banned for being weird and posting songs. Anjele would be banned for sarcasm -- I would be banned for being lewd.

Damn - should I be offensive?

I mean offended....

...no, maybe I really mean offensive. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2015, 08:46 PM
(20-03-2015 08:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude was like excommunicated from Suscipe Domine. ... I don't even know what to make of that.

Do me, do me!

Or I could join to see what they ban more for... Consider
But I suppose not having the account allowed through wouldn't count as a ban, would it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(20-03-2015 08:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You'd be banned for being weird and posting songs.

I should be banned for that.

#sigh
20-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Facepalm

No words. Except it's oddly on topic.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post