How do I deal with religion at school?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2011, 01:43 PM
RE: How do I deal with religion at school?
(14-11-2011 06:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Um... If you're American then it's illegal to promote religion on school property at all. Completely illegal. It's in your constitution. File a formal complaint with whatever branch of government handles that for you.

They can allow all viewpoints to promote themselves or none of them. Government bodies are not allow to promote any single religion on their own. This is why it's important that other groups form to promote themselves as well- you push the system to make a choice to either allow all groups to promote or none.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
16-11-2011, 05:23 AM
I'd post a sign saying: I Heart the FSM in all his noodly goodness, especially with meatballs & parmesan cheese!
23-11-2011, 04:46 AM
Isn't it very easy? Go on e-bay and order a different atheist and anti-religion shirt for every day of the month. Then parade around the school proudly and ignore anything anyone says, just laugh when they start BSing you. Smile and smile some more. That will make them berserk, then just wait until they hit you and you got them.

After the first punch, you go to the principal with POLICE, I WANT POLICE yelling as you are entering his office. When you calm down and start talking to the principal, he will come to the conclusion that you have offended the religious students with your shirt, but this is just what you were waiting for, because if he tells you to stop wearing those shirts, you again ask for police, because now your civil rights have just been violated. Their shirts bother you and every other non-Christan person in school, but you didn't beat or even complain about it, but now you must abide their wishes?!? HELL NO! Call the police and leave the principal to sweat over his non-bias behavior.

So he will have two options, you pressing charges against a bully that has hit you and the principal that is preventing your first amendment right, or he can take all those posters down and ask the students to stop wearing religious and anti-religious shirts in school.

Am I good, or am I good??

Ha?

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson