How do I get access to the Pedophilia thread?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: How do I get access to the Pedophilia thread?
(09-07-2013 04:00 PM)Caveman Wrote:  While I certainly understand the decision and accept it, I remain very much curious as to what kind of discussion lead to such drastic action.

I posted a message in the first few pages and read a few more after that.
The next day it got up to 35 pages and the day after that I read Seth's intervention.

Now while I don't necessarily want to appeal the decision, I do want to suggest that hiding a thread like that is tantamount to book-burning.
A lock on the topic with a final message referring to the Message from the Editor would be more traditional in internetforums. But, as I said, I accept the currently made decisions.

You're not really missing much.

Mostly people arguing in circles about the admitted actions of the pedos and whether or not it was free speech.

It's all irrelevant anyway. It's been deemed a violation of the forum.

But yeah, even if you read it, you wouldn't walk away from it a better person. Consider yourself lucky.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Okay. I can see one reason for it to be hidden away now.

Fuck sake....

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
09-07-2013, 04:17 PM
(08-07-2013 07:00 AM)Gabriel Svoboda Wrote:  How do I get access to the Pedophilia thread?

Yeah, this isn't the place for you, bub.

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
[+] 7 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-07-2013, 05:12 PM
(09-07-2013 04:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:00 PM)Caveman Wrote:  While I certainly understand the decision and accept it, I remain very much curious as to what kind of discussion lead to such drastic action.

I posted a message in the first few pages and read a few more after that.
The next day it got up to 35 pages and the day after that I read Seth's intervention.

Now while I don't necessarily want to appeal the decision, I do want to suggest that hiding a thread like that is tantamount to book-burning.
A lock on the topic with a final message referring to the Message from the Editor would be more traditional in internetforums. But, as I said, I accept the currently made decisions.

You're not really missing much.

Mostly people arguing in circles about the admitted actions of the pedos and whether or not it was free speech.

But yeah, even if you read it, you wouldn't walk away from it a better person. Consider yourself lucky.

True. And last time I saw it in the New Posts screen I think it already had like 35 pages. And while it's making me somewhat curious what prompted our Glorious Leader to break his vow of silence and post here, 35 pages on THAT topic is the textbookdefinition of TL;DR.

I just needed to vent the neutral observer's perspective of it being not dissimilar to bookburnings by the church in centuries past. (Still accepting the decision though. His place, his rules. Period.)

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
09-07-2013, 05:16 PM
(09-07-2013 05:12 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You're not really missing much.

True. And last time I saw it in the New Posts screen I think it already had like 35 pages. And while it's making me somewhat curious what prompted our Glorious Leader to break his vow of silence and post here, 35 pages on THAT topic is the textbookdefinition of TL;DR.

I just needed to vent the neutral observer's perspective of it being not dissimilar to bookburnings by the church in centuries past. (Still accepting the decision though. His place, his rules. Period.)

We have a similar opinion.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
14-07-2013, 05:39 PM
How do I get access to the Pedophilia thread?
(08-07-2013 07:00 AM)Gabriel Svoboda Wrote:  How do I get access to the Pedophilia thread?

Ask Michael Jackson
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post