How do I help a feral cat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: How do I help a feral cat?
Carol, she could have had an encounter before she got to your place, some aggressive cat that scared her. It clear she has a safe place and she may wanted to get back there quickly. Or she may just hate the cold, like any normal being.

BTW, did you give her a name yet? Bad luck if you don't give her a name.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2016, 01:08 PM
(14-02-2016 12:57 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Carol, she could have had an encounter before she got to your place, some aggressive cat that scared her. It clear she has a safe place and she may wanted to get back there quickly. Or she may just hate the cold, like any normal being.

BTW, did you give her a name yet? Bad luck if you don't give her a name.

That makes sense to me, she may have been rushing back for different reasons...I will call her Xena-[Image: wallpaper_for_android_hd_by_xena_96-d5gxvyl.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2016, 01:13 PM
(14-02-2016 12:55 PM)carol Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 12:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm doing ok just a bit freaked out by one of your presidential candidates'.... No prizes for guessing who,he acted like a bully and an animal in the latest debate..... Actually scratch that .... Animals are better behaved for sure

What an embarrassment he is, and I wish I lived elsewhere...the fact that he gets so much support just makes me cringe.

Yeah hopefully he wont immolate the entire free worldTongue chances are that in the UK he would have " disappeared " by now Big Grin
14-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(14-02-2016 01:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 12:55 PM)carol Wrote:  What an embarrassment he is, and I wish I lived elsewhere...the fact that he gets so much support just makes me cringe.

Yeah hopefully he wont immolate the entire free worldTongue chances are that in the UK he would have " disappeared " by now Big Grin

Nah, he's just build a wall between the US and UK. Laugh out load
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2016, 01:48 PM
(14-02-2016 01:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 12:55 PM)carol Wrote:  What an embarrassment he is, and I wish I lived elsewhere...the fact that he gets so much support just makes me cringe.

My poor country is going through it's teenaged phase-and just won't listen to any thing that makes sense right now... and, there are so many religious fanatics.

Because we have such a large country, with so many different populations, there are many subcultures here...not only due to different lifestyles, such as the differences between farmers and the people who live in cities, but also ethnic enclaves which hold their own specific interests...the candidates use this as a tool, when visiting different areas, their speeches reflect the culture of a specific area...some untra religious, some secular... it is very hard to build consensus to get groups to vote for a specific candidate...

Also, we have state laws and federal laws, which make it more difficult to come to a consensus. State/federal laws make for interesting debates and experiments...I wouldn't want to be under only federal government...but it also divides us...in that people tend to think about what would be good for their own state, instead of the country as a whole...

One of the only forms of voter's unity in this country are large religious groups, and they have political power. For example, some churches put out pamphlets, "suggesting" what people who attend should vote for and against..some people will use these pamphlets as the only information they have before a vote, and base their votes entirely upon what they are told would be best.
14-02-2016, 03:07 PM
The trouble is that your teenager could potentially destroy the entire world. That's why its so important that you guys stop him before he fucks us all up.Big Grin
14-02-2016, 03:28 PM
(14-02-2016 03:07 PM)adey67 Wrote:  The trouble is that your teenager could potentially destroy the entire world. That's why its so important that you guys stop him before he fucks us all up.Big Grin

dude, I am trying my very best...I am working for Bernie..
I know we are fucked up here
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
14-02-2016, 07:28 PM
(14-02-2016 03:28 PM)carol Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 03:07 PM)adey67 Wrote:  The trouble is that your teenager could potentially destroy the entire world. That's why its so important that you guys stop him before he fucks us all up.Big Grin

dude, I am trying my very best...I am working for Bernie..
I know we are fucked up here
I guessed you were too smart to be a Trumpette, Big Grin you're not fucked up, not by a long shot
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Thanks-I am already working on the Maine caucus for Bernie-I think he will get some of New England, but in the southern states, I doubt he will get traction...the south is very religious...
14-02-2016, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2016 08:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-02-2016 07:49 PM)carol Wrote:  Thanks-I am already working on the Maine caucus for Bernie-I think he will get some of New England, but in the southern states, I doubt he will get traction...the south is very religious...

Don't you think you might want to pay attention to that Governor you got first? Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage The fuck you people thinking?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post