How do I help a feral cat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2016, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2016 02:06 PM by adey67.)
RE: How do I help a feral cat?
If I was American I would hunt you down, woo you, and then propose Big Grin Tongue but seriously I really hope that zena is ok its folk like you that restore my faith in humanity. :heart:did I say faith ? I mean belief Big Grin oh fuck did I say belief....oh screw it you're just a seriously decent girl.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
17-02-2016, 02:35 PM
(17-02-2016 01:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  If I was American I would hunt you down, woo you, and then propose Big Grin Tongue but seriously I really hope that zena is ok its folk like you that restore my faith in humanity. :heart:did I say faith ? I mean belief Big Grin oh fuck did I say belief....oh screw it you're just a seriously decent girl.

Blush
Hug

So good to meet you...
You are a seriously decent man!

I am glad I found this forum...and you on it

Today has warmed up a lot, and I am out doing chores.
I think she will be fine-and will take more pictures of her when I get the chance...do you have pets?
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
17-02-2016, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2016 04:51 PM by adey67.)
(17-02-2016 02:35 PM)carol Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 01:45 PM)adey67 Wrote:  If I was American I would hunt you down, woo you, and then propose Big Grin Tongue but seriously I really hope that zena is ok its folk like you that restore my faith in humanity. :heart:did I say faith ? I mean belief Big Grin oh fuck did I say belief....oh screw it you're just a seriously decent girl.

Blush
Hug

So good to meet you...

I think she will be fine-and will take more pictures of her when I get the chance...do you have pets?

I have a Staffordshire bull terrier she was abused and when I found her she had been used as a bait dog her jaws had been wired shut and she was seriously dehydrated and underweight she had to have the wire around her jaws cut free and lots of antibiotics the vet declined to contact the previous owner as he recognised them ..he conveniently arranged for her microchip to be erased and after a long rehab she is as strong as an ox and wont leave my side her name is Holly as I found her under a holly bush just before Xmas 2013. I hope to luck I will never find who did this to her because if I did they wouldn't live long, the vet was right not to tell me.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
17-02-2016, 04:32 PM
(17-02-2016 02:35 PM)carol Wrote:  

Blush
Hug

So good to meet you...

Get a room kids, get a room!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
17-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Thread needs more kittens. Meet Bonnie (female orange tabby) and Clyde, something else. (Don't know if you can see the pix?)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2016, 05:07 PM
(17-02-2016 04:45 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Thread needs more kittens. Meet Bonnie (female orange tabby) and Clyde, something else. (Don't know if you can see the pix?)

Please try again, I would like to see them...did you put it on as attachment? It took me some time to discover the button is at the very bottom, under" suscribe to thread" button...
17-02-2016, 05:38 PM
(17-02-2016 05:07 PM)carol Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 04:45 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Thread needs more kittens. Meet Bonnie (female orange tabby) and Clyde, something else. (Don't know if you can see the pix?)

Please try again, I would like to see them...did you put it on as attachment? It took me some time to discover the button is at the very bottom, under" suscribe to thread" button...

UNC to the rescue. (Previous problem was pix was too large.)

[Image: DSCN4880.JPG]
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
17-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Clyde, going on 3. (That remote is 8 inches long.)

[Image: DSCN5057.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
17-02-2016, 05:52 PM
(17-02-2016 05:38 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 05:07 PM)carol Wrote:  Please try again, I would like to see them...did you put it on as attachment? It took me some time to discover the button is at the very bottom, under" suscribe to thread" button...

UNC to the rescue. (Previous problem was pix was too large.)

[Image: DSCN4880.JPG]

So adorableHeartHeartBig Grin
17-02-2016, 05:53 PM
(17-02-2016 05:41 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Clyde, going on 3. (That remote is 8 inches long.)

[Image: DSCN5057.jpg]

Clyde is one long kitty, any maine coon in him?