How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 01:24 PM
How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online?
Hi all,

This is probably a stupid question. But I really want to see the above film and don't want to order it. I'd rather watch it online, or download it, I don't mind paying.

Where can I do that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: How do I watch the Unbelievers Movie online?
(Disclaimer: I am ignoring the specifics of your question regarding how to download films, as it is illegal. If you wish to learn how to file share then I can explain one simple way. What I tell you is for your own purposes to do what you want with. I do not speak on behalf of this forum, neither my views are a representation in any respect to this forum and the information is for learning/educational purposes only)

Download this.

You then need to find a torrent site. Out of the many there is I have at randomly chosen this one

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks dude. But I already know about torrents lol, can't find any for this film. One of the reasons why I asked the question.

Netflix doesn't have it either.
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
I was not aware this movie had been distributed yet.
06-09-2013, 07:31 AM
http://unbelieversmovie.com/distribution2.htm

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2013, 12:42 PM
OK, this was interesting. I was sure it would take me a few minutes and then give you a bunch of links, but not a single source was found. No torrents, no on-line streaming. You should wait a bit more, it will appears sooner or later. There are some interviews on youtube about the movie, there is the trailer, but no movie.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi. Is it available anywhere in the Internet now? It's a long time after the movie premiere but I still can't find anything Sad
18-04-2014, 06:20 PM
(18-04-2014 10:45 AM)wgor11 Wrote:  Hi. Is it available anywhere in the Internet now? It's a long time after the movie premiere but I still can't find anything Sad

Jesus Christ. Haven't they been saying "coming soon" for over a year now? I like Krauss and Dawkins, but they need to get their shit together on this lol..

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
20-04-2014, 02:38 AM
(18-04-2014 06:20 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Haven't they been saying "coming soon" for over a year now? I like Krauss and Dawkins, but they need to get their shit together on this lol..

Yeah. It sucks Undecided I have never waited so impatiently to spend my money on something Smile Hopefully the DVD version appears soon. If you know some leaks about it, please post it here.
20-04-2014, 08:00 AM
(20-04-2014 02:38 AM)wgor11 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 06:20 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Jesus Christ. Haven't they been saying "coming soon" for over a year now? I like Krauss and Dawkins, but they need to get their shit together on this lol..

Yeah. It sucks Undecided I have never waited so impatiently to spend my money on something Smile Hopefully the DVD version appears soon. If you know some leaks about it, please post it here.

I'll happily wait for the actual DVD or something so I can support their cause. It's just frustrating as it's been a long wait.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.