How do atheists identify something as designed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 01:09 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: How do atheists identify something as designed?
(19-11-2013 12:55 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:45 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yes, it is. Have you tried it? How did it work for you?

That's because it's a straw man. Derp.

Word. Salad.

If Alan Guth is thinking about how to create a universe in a lab that is evidence enough for me to think it not so far fetched an idea....despite what the internet crackpot Taqiyya Mockenbird says.

Is Alan Guth thinking about "creating a universe" from nothing, with his fucking mind?

No.

Quote:The idea is to shrink a chunk of matter to incredibly high densities, forcing it to become a black hole.

So, internet crackpot HeyIWannaBlowU doesn't read what he cites and makes up as he goes along, just like every other theist moron who shows up spouting bullshit at atheist forums.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 11:08 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(19-11-2013 02:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 02:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Seeing as how I can't prove a negative, how about you Google them for me? Drinking Beverage

Child universe in the lab

There are others, you can do your own research though.

That's nothing but theoretical horseshit. There is no experiment or "creation of a universe" going on there. It's all just mental masturbation, like your posts.

This isn't supporting your assertion that "an intellect could create a universe" in the least. No surprise here.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-11-2013, 12:34 PM
(19-11-2013 05:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Just because somebody grew an ear on the back of a mouse doesn't mean my ears came from mice.
It also doesn't mean that the ear was created by "intelligence" alone.

What was required was a functioning human brain, a functioning human body, scientific equipment, hundreds of years of accumulated scientific knowledge, billions of years of evolved mice and humans (including eyes, hands, fingers, and the all important ear) ...