How do creationists explain black people?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2011, 10:56 PM
RE: How do creationists explain black people?
I think the bible's vague, and the christians are bigoted, leading to bigoted interpretations. I'm not convinced the bibles leaning in any particular direction.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2011, 03:35 AM
It's interesting to note that sickle cell anaemia (prevalent in black people) is actually beneficial if you live in a country with lots of malaria infections, How do creationists explain that?

There are a myriad of diseases that have been traced to mutations previously considered 'negative.' Now research is showing the other effects of the diseases, and how in certain situations they can extend your life and increase your chances of reproduction.

It really throws a spanner in their works. Especially with that lame argument "Humans are devolving" or the human genome is deteriorating.. They are clueless!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
19-05-2011, 10:14 AM

(18-05-2011 09:34 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  So women are the reason for mankind's sin and childbirth pain, and black people are simply white people who have been cursed for being dishonest.

You also forgot to mention that angels are the result of a drunken night characterized by beastiality between the "virgin" whorebag and the holy spirit. Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2011, 11:01 AM

(19-05-2011 10:14 AM)Celestus87 Wrote:  
(18-05-2011 09:34 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  So women are the reason for mankind's sin and childbirth pain, and black people are simply white people who have been cursed for being dishonest.

You also forgot to mention that angels are the result of a drunken night characterized by beastiality between the "virgin" whorebag and the holy spirit. Dodgy
Where did you hear that? Huh

Nehemiah 9:6 (KJV) Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee

19-05-2011, 11:09 AM

It was a humorous remark based on the absurdity of mythological hybrids.

Pidgeon + woman = angel. Tongue
21-05-2011, 12:02 PM
many creationists I've debated with allow for different ethnicities as simply a variation on a kind.

To these people micro-evolution is perfectly acceptable as long as it doesnt create a new species.

Strange how they can never cite the biological mechanism keeping this from happening.

"It takes a smart man to know when he's being stupid." ~~Barney Rubble
21-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I think Jesus got whiter and whiter over the years. I think Bill Maher does a presentation of this in his film Religious.
Jesus went from a typical middle-eastern person to an Aryan super man.

Also , Mormons from what I know go the way of : "black people are black because god changed their skin color for their sins"

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
22-05-2011, 08:37 PM
I've heard that it comes from the Tower of Babel. God got all pissy for human being all united and peaceful and harmonious(I mean, he is a bloodthirsty god, where's the war? The taking of virgins? The murder of children?) and building a tower to reach god(Which, obviously, wasn't going to happen no matter how high they built it). So god came down and made them all the different races with all the different langues and put them into all the different places.

Also, side note while we are talking about Jesus' skin color. Has anyone else seen the ads for I'm not Jesus Mommy? It's a new movie in which they somehow clone Jesus. Look at little Jesus here for a second.
[Image: i-m-not-jesus-mommy-poster-150x150.jpg]
White. I'm white too, but that bugs me. Jesus, if he existed, would not have been fair-skinned at all. Come on people...

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
22-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Anyone else think it's strange that the movie is only being shown in 3 theaters, all of them in Minnesota?

And did the story of the tower of Babel ever specifically mention skin color or are people just grasping at straws when they use that as their answer? "I mean, they started speaking different languages, right? Only foreigners speak different languages!"

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-05-2011, 09:00 PM
(22-05-2011 08:51 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And did the story of the tower of Babel ever specifically mention skin color or are people just grasping at straws when they use that as their answer? "I mean, they started speaking different languages, right? Only foreigners speak different languages!"

Just trying to cram that square peg into the round hole. That's how it was explained to me, and at least they are trying to live in reality, rather than just denying black people exist(you know some would if they could).

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!