Poll: Do you agree?
Yes. Yes
No. No
[Show Results]

How do people make people feel bad by words?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: How do people make people feel bad by words?
Дръвници. До един.

That's all I have to say on the subject. Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 11:45 AM
(10-04-2013 11:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  Дръвници. До един.

That's all I have to say on the subject. Angel

Hmm... Consider something about ... being single... Shy sorry, my widget doesn't get that far into the Balkans.

However, I'm sure I feel your pain. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-04-2013, 12:02 PM
(10-04-2013 11:45 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... Consider something about ... being single... Shy sorry, my widget doesn't get that far into the Balkans.
Not really Tongue And I was talking about you, you... hmm, I seem to be all out of Bulgarian insults Weeping

Good on your widget. The Balkans are a weird place. The mountain though is beautiful. You should come visit.

[Image: 019780163557.jpg]

Okay, enough pleasantries. Let's get back to insulting each other Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
10-04-2013, 12:36 PM
(10-04-2013 11:03 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Awesome! What a great skill! To be able to take the opinion, unsolicited advice or actions of another and choose how to react instead of 'just' reacting. To take the time to know whether to accept it or not. To control your own emotions. Emotions are not the result but instead the interpretation of a situation. They are there to signal you on how to act, but in the end it's still your choice. knowing what you've figured out can give a sense of control and help you to be more rational.

Do you punch someone out for calling you a name, or walk away? One is an emotional reaction and the other is a thought process. Sometimes it IS the punch, and sometimes it IS the walk away, but the emotions are a tool, not a conclusion.

The last time I punch somebody for calling me by names in the face was ... in the sixth grade. After that I was tall enough and this kind of things stopped naturally.

Want something? Then do something.
10-04-2013, 12:42 PM
What was the question?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
10-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Somehow, I get the uncanny feeling this thread's topic derails itself with each post. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM
(10-04-2013 12:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Somehow, I get the uncanny feeling this thread's topic derails itself with each post. Wink

Which means that my theory has been a total success in slowing people's thinking and making them drift to non-relevant issues.

10-04-2013, 05:37 PM
(10-04-2013 03:28 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 12:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Somehow, I get the uncanny feeling this thread's topic derails itself with each post. Wink

Which means that my theory has been a total success in slowing people's thinking and making them drift to non-relevant issues.

I sometimes sleep on my arm to make it go numb, and then hold it with my other hand and pretend that I actually slept with another person.

I mean, er, relevance? Yes, relevance. On topic chaps!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-04-2013, 06:15 PM
What about the body language? Consider

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
10-04-2013, 06:47 PM
(10-04-2013 06:15 PM)Chaos Wrote:  What about the body language? Consider

This is going to be a lot harder than merely words, especially when the body language involves intense elements.

But there's this ancient anecdote of a great general named Han, Xin about 2200 years ago. He was bullied by a thug and was told to crawl through between the thug's legs. This was intense body language. Han, Xin used his great ambition as a reason to terminate the SHOULD process, which meant instinctively fighting back and very likely could cost him his life. He did what he was told to do. The thug let him away. Han, Xin didn't let this thing lingering on his mind for long and went on pursuing his ambitions and later on became a great general.

To sum it up, for body language, similar process but possibly harder due to the bigger impact of the visual input other than the audio input.

[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post