How do we feel about Antifa?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 01:05 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: How do we feel about Antifa?
(07-09-2017 10:33 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  If we on the left don't stamp this shit out and pull it up by the root it WILL be an election issue, especially if it is designated a domestic terrorist organization. We can all point at that twat Trump and talk about he "didn't condemn white nationalists" and they can turn around and point to the fact that prominent members of the democratic party and the left actively supported and approved of a domestic terrorist organization. That will be fucking ruinous for years to come, the left NEEDS to get it's house in order or we are fucked.

The fact that two sides are not equal don't mean the unequal side has a blank check to violate the fucking law however and whenever it feels like doing so Brian.

How do we get our house in order???

How can I help in this endeavor?

You are the leader - do not expect someone else to do the work.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2017, 01:07 PM
I don't get why a group like that which doesn't refer to itself as or her considered so by half and supposedly members on its own who support it arent... gets called left?

What's that supposedly mean to say left and support of the left. Being for or anti an authoritarian ideology isn't really left vs right at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-09-2017, 01:11 PM
(07-09-2017 12:53 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 10:33 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya OK sure, don't read a bloody thing posted for the last 5 pages. *sigh* It's like herding cats with you and your inability to comprehend any issue outside of strictly binary black and white terms.

You are damn straight - that's how science works.

It does not have fuzzy boundaries - it has precise demarcations of facts.

No, that is not at all how science works. Science is all about making fuzzy boundaries precise. It creates the facts. It's a fact-making machine and without fuzzy boundaries it runs out of fuel. Hell, you yourself admit it to yourself with your Moby Dick quest to redefine library science and knowledge engineering. If they were complete and had precise demarcations of facts, why would you bother? Your quest is not quixotic because it lacks a rational basis, your efforts and enthusiasm are laudable, your quest is a fool on a donkey because you lack the necessary education in either and you lack the resources (intellectual/financial/psychological) to obtain it. Why you think you know how science works, anyway? It's not like you have an impressive CV or anything. .... Your previous post, on the other hand, warrants consideration.

#sigh
07-09-2017, 01:14 PM
(07-09-2017 12:53 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 10:33 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya OK sure, don't read a bloody thing posted for the last 5 pages. *sigh* It's like herding cats with you and your inability to comprehend any issue outside of strictly binary black and white terms.

You are damn straight - that's how science works.

Ever hear of a wave function and how it describes a cloud of probabilities?

Go crawl back into the subway.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
07-09-2017, 01:15 PM
(07-09-2017 01:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 12:53 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  You are damn straight - that's how science works.

Ever hear of a wave function and how it describes a cloud of probabilities?

Go crawl back into the subway.

Don't make me collapse your embassy's wave functions, old man. Big Grin

#sigh
07-09-2017, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 01:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-09-2017 12:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(26-08-2017 03:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Here's the thing,
So, they harbor revolution. They recognize that the government is perpetually erroneous???
By design. I think the US system is perpetually erroneous by design. A system in homeostasis will eventually suffer a catastrophic failure, a system where anticipated non-catastrophic errors are introduced that forces adaptation will be more resilient. This is why I outlive my cars.

(07-09-2017 12:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The difference being the actual generation of more people enabling the ability to activate larger protests - that has been met by improved security forces.

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the likes of the protests you and me saw as kids yet.

(07-09-2017 12:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Ultimately, they, and probably, most atheists, want a change in the American government that eliminates definable thinking that is detrimental to the vision you have for America - right???

Had to read this a couple times to parse it. And fuck you too. I don't want to impose my vision on anyone. You're the arrogant fool trying to redefine shit you know nothing about and impose your read on others.

(07-09-2017 12:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  We like how the government is organized by the constitution, but we do not like how it allows for the stupid people to be represented, and the only way to eliminate them from the republic government is by . . .

We could cut off your welfare and food stamp and public housing benefits and wait for you to die. We could do that. There are people who want to do that to you.

(07-09-2017 12:49 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What? What is the solution?

Obviously, we need a new charter system that does a better job of employing representation that is reasonable, or at least, the presidential election.

I don't know why they would have a better choice with Hillary. They would probably want Sanders - right???

I think the system we got in place is designed to specifically adapt to handle these disturbances and see no reason to jump ship now.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-09-2017, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 01:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-09-2017 12:56 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  How can I help in this endeavor?

You be you. As long as you continue to exist and elect to participate, you impose a societal obligation which demands consideration - because you're right there in their face and you smell bad. Like the French.

And some of your Knowledge Science ravings are pretty good too. They just lack coherence, because well ... you know, you're batshit bonkers and shit. Yes

You should start a new thread and repost your knowledge science manifesto. I read it. There are elements of it worth a shit. And then you can at least say you tried to help. Smile

#sigh
07-09-2017, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 02:11 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(07-09-2017 12:56 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  How can I help in this endeavor?

You specifically? You can't. You lack any semblance of competence or intelligence making you helpful at all.

It's been a while since you posted but please please please please do not think I've forgotten you and your bullshit. You absolutely do not get a seat at the table, at least not with me. I will give you fair warning though, the mods have thankfully gotten less patient with the kind of shit you peddle.

You wanna help? Well you named me leader (for some damn reason) so here are your orders. Fuck off. Just fuck right off, right now. Fuck off. I'm not interested.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
07-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Also on an unrelated note Chas is back. Fuck ya, good to see you buddy!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
13-09-2017, 03:35 PM
So long as they don't overdo it with the anchovies, it's OK.

Wait ... what was the question?

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."