How do you disprove scientology?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: How do you disprove scientology?
Yes, but you'll have to read a fifteen page description of a piece of shit sliding from someone's anus into someone's mouth, then a ten page description of the specific highly sexual way that the shit is mashed against the room of the second person's mouth...
...or Gravity's Rainbow...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2015, 06:31 PM
(26-03-2015 06:27 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  Yes, but you'll have to read a fifteen page description of a piece of shit sliding from someone's anus into someone's mouth, then a ten page description of the specific highly sexual way that the shit is mashed against the room of the second person's mouth...

Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Now wait a minute guys I think I'm on to something here. We know from the history channel that aliens visited earth in the ancient past. Those aliens must have been from Lord Xenu's planet. So scientology must be true! Smile
26-03-2015, 06:36 PM
(26-03-2015 06:27 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  Yes, but you'll have to read a fifteen page description of a piece of shit sliding from someone's anus into someone's mouth, then a ten page description of the specific highly sexual way that the shit is mashed against the room of the second person's mouth...

Hey, I thought I had my window blinds closed last night Ohmy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
26-03-2015, 06:38 PM
You are ruined.
Scientology has a fix for that.
It's your fault the fix didn't work.
Profit.

One cockroach at a time.
[+] 1 user Likes Billy Bob's post
26-03-2015, 06:41 PM
For those wondering, that's all from a Pynchon novel. It wasn't 25 pages long, though.

I'm not THAT ducked up...
26-03-2015, 07:23 PM
(26-03-2015 05:20 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I watched the scientology episode on south park and now I'm thinking about joining. I mean how do you know for SURE Lord Xenu didn't exist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rv0NLUfObc

The fact that they make you pay...a LOT of money. An absurd amount of money.
The fact that they force you to disconnect yourself 100% from all family, friends and coworkers who have any opposing ideas or try to warn you about not spending the money for the churches "services".
The fact that they physically abuse people as well as mentally torture them.
The fact that they violently accuse anyone of crimes they never committed the very instant anyone has even the slightest audacity to say anything negative to or about them.
The fact that they are one Poisoned Punch Bowl short of every single other cult that has ever existed.

The difference between poisoned fruit bowl cults that force everyone into slave labor, change all their names to the same name, and put them all in a work camp before serving the poisoned punch is that Scientology wants more money.

The money is all they want.

That is pretty much it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
26-03-2015, 07:39 PM
I know Thetans. I've been to Venus. I work with Thetans and you sir are no Thetan.

#sigh
26-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Were you successful in dodging the freight trains on Venus? I hear they can surprise you.

One cockroach at a time.
26-03-2015, 07:57 PM
[Image: %2350421_TacticalTriRail.png]

Can't really reason somebody out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post