How do you disprove scientology?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: How do you disprove scientology?
Nonono.

You should join ALL the religions because you can't disprove ANY of them!

Sure, you'll be donating roughly 475980% of your income, but you get the Prosperity Gospel working for you, so that means you're going to win BIG.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
26-03-2015, 11:12 PM
In order to join scientology you need to take my seminar to see if you qualify for their rigorous standards.

The cost is only $200 but over your lifetime that's only a few pennies each day and everyone can afford that.

For an extra $100 I can pre-test thetan levels.
Only one person in a million has very high thetan levels. You should find out before you join if you are one in a million.

I can already tell by the way you type that you show remarkable promise and leadership potential.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
27-03-2015, 05:27 AM
[Image: xenu.png]

Fucking Xenu Airlines...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-03-2015, 06:06 AM
Simple --

Tom Cruise, Sonny Bono, John Travolta -

All Scientologists -

And

All self possessed morons.

--------

While this doesn't really disprove Scientology - it does prove it helps to be a moron if you want to join.

That's enough for me.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-03-2015, 06:07 AM
Lol..."how do you know for sure that Lord Xenu doesn't exist?" ..the same answer to the question. How do you know for sure Lord Voldemort doesn't exist? If you live in Marvel universe you should consider joining the Avengers, but if you have common sense you should do some research. Dude, really??? Please read your question out loud and listen to yourself. I say if you don't think it sounds ridiculous...you should definitely join Scientology.
27-03-2015, 06:53 AM
(26-03-2015 05:53 PM)DeadChannel Wrote:  Yo, wait, do we have scientologists on here?
If you give me $10,000 I'll concede on the upcoming debate.

That's how this works, right?

Nope, that's not how it works. You give them $10,000 and that gives you the right to become a mindless zombie spouting their bullshit. It also gives you the right to give them all the rest of your money. And when you run out of money, then you cannot advance any further up the hierarchy. Shit, even the Catholic Church, which wants all your money, doesn't tell you you cannot advance up the chain just because you've given them all your money and have nothing left.

You cannot "disprove" scientology because you cannot "disprove" any religion. But you'd have to be a fucking moron to believe the crap they preach.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
27-03-2015, 06:56 AM
(26-03-2015 06:38 PM)Billy Bob Wrote:  You are ruined.
Scientology has a fix for that.
It's your fault the fix didn't work.
Profit.

That applies to most religions

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
27-03-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 08:24 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(26-03-2015 05:20 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I watched the scientology episode on south park and now I'm thinking about joining. I mean how do you know for SURE Lord Xenu didn't exist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rv0NLUfObc

How do you know for sure the creator of life wasn't the Great Pumpkin? Consider

Every time you enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie you are close to the creator Drooling

In an article titled "Is There a God?" commissioned, but never published, by Illustrated magazine in 1952, Russell wrote:

Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-03-2015, 10:08 AM
How do you disprove scientology?
Our brain cant fathom what a race that can travel intergalactically can do in terms of science...
Even today we would look like primitive man in comparison.. They could probably decode DNA from native life and produce something living to do what they need them to do... I.e change a monkeys DNA to make them a little more smarter just enough to do there bidding. Why do you think our DNA is only 5% different from a monkeys? Why are humans the only animal that cannot walk from birth and the brain is still in early development... When they took all they want they left us to our own will ... Why else would man start to look up to some higher power since first man.. Instead of the thing that truly provides for them... What is a virus without a host (host being the planet)....The aliens genetics of greed has shown in man for centuries...

If they where to return .... We have to bow, and we all would, for we are no match for anything that can reason amongst themselves to be so technologically advanced to travel intergalactically.
27-03-2015, 10:12 AM
(27-03-2015 10:08 AM)dirtydainj Wrote:  Our brain cant fathom what a race that can travel intergalactically can do in terms of science...
Even today we would look like primitive man in comparison.. They could probably decode DNA from native life and produce something living to do what they need them to do... I.e change a monkeys DNA to make them a little more smarter just enough to do there bidding. Why do you think our DNA is only 5% different from a monkeys? Why are humans the only animal that cannot walk from birth and the brain is still in early development... When they took all they want they left us to our own will ... Why else would man start to look up to some higher power since first man.. Instead of the thing that truly provides for them... What is a virus without a host (host being the planet)....The aliens genetics of greed has shown in man for centuries...

If they where to return .... We have to bow, and we all would, for we are no match for anything that can reason amongst themselves to be so technologically advanced to travel intergalactically.

You're joking, right?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user