How do you disprove scientology?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2015, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 10:42 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: How do you disprove scientology?
(27-03-2015 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:08 AM)dirtydainj Wrote:  Our brain cant fathom what a race that can travel intergalactically can do in terms of science...
Even today we would look like primitive man in comparison.. They could probably decode DNA from native life and produce something living to do what they need them to do... I.e change a monkeys DNA to make them a little more smarter just enough to do there bidding. Why do you think our DNA is only 5% different from a monkeys? Why are humans the only animal that cannot walk from birth and the brain is still in early development... When they took all they want they left us to our own will ... Why else would man start to look up to some higher power since first man.. Instead of the thing that truly provides for them... What is a virus without a host (host being the planet)....The aliens genetics of greed has shown in man for centuries...

If they where to return .... We have to bow, and we all would, for we are no match for anything that can reason amongst themselves to be so technologically advanced to travel intergalactically.

You're joking, right?

Quote:I.e change a monkeys DNA to make them a little more smarter just enough to do there bidding

Weeping

BTW, Tom Cruise being a member is enough to discredit Scientology. The other two are superfluous.
It's actually pretty interesting if you go back and look at its origins. Some of it is pretty humorous. ALL of it is totally hokey.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-03-2015, 10:44 AM
This> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciupsqkLLkQ
[+] 1 user Likes Whimsymum's post
27-03-2015, 10:45 AM
How do you disprove scientology?
(27-03-2015 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:08 AM)dirtydainj Wrote:  Our brain cant fathom what a race that can travel intergalactically can do in terms of science...
Even today we would look like primitive man in comparison.. They could probably decode DNA from native life and produce something living to do what they need them to do... I.e change a monkeys DNA to make them a little more smarter just enough to do there bidding. Why do you think our DNA is only 5% different from a monkeys? Why are humans the only animal that cannot walk from birth and the brain is still in early development... When they took all they want they left us to our own will ... Why else would man start to look up to some higher power since first man.. Instead of the thing that truly provides for them... What is a virus without a host (host being the planet)....The aliens genetics of greed has shown in man for centuries...

If they where to return .... We have to bow, and we all would, for we are no match for anything that can reason amongst themselves to be so technologically advanced to travel intergalactically.

You're joking, right?

Lol no just one perspective i consider to be a possibility. There are many unexplainable structures in/on the earth & Human character lust for gold and such..

When you have time just glance at this..

http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/09/annuna...south.html

Humans know verry little about themselves, as we continue to move through time, new discoveries are made that make old theories obsolete and false. Its a good lesson that shows us how we can attach ourselves to "truth" (witch is a pre-conceptual reality of our own experience based on up bringing and our small social groups, and not as a entire race- the real reality) and believe them whole heartedly, often forgetting that the truth is constantly changing and new paradigms of perception always lurk around the corner.

Next time remember . To listen/read is to understand not reply close mindedly.

The one who knows he knows nothing is the wisest. Because he has no assumptions on topics he knows nothing about. Just perception to all possibilities.

The 3rd eye should be considered the 1st... Think about it before you close your mind off to your own beliefs.
27-03-2015, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 01:27 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
Blink
(27-03-2015 10:45 AM)dirtydainj Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're joking, right?

Lol no just one perspective i consider to be a possibility. There are many unexplainable structures in/on the earth & Human character lust for gold and such..

Humans know verry little about themselves, as we continue to move through time, new discoveries are made that make old theories obsolete and false. Its a good lesson that shows us how we can attach ourselves to "truth" (witch is a pre-conceptual reality of our own experience based on up bringing and our small social groups, and not as a entire race- the real reality) and believe them whole heartedly, often forgetting that the truth is constantly changing and new paradigms of perception always lurk around the corner.

The one who knows he knows nothing is the wisest. Because he has no assumptions on topics he knows nothing about. Just perception to all possibilities.

The 3rd eye should be considered the 1st... Think about it before you close your mind off to your own beliefs.

Blink

oh my. I wont bother eviscerating the link you provided...it makes my brain hurt.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-03-2015, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 07:04 AM by Chas.)
(27-03-2015 10:45 AM)dirtydainj Wrote:  
(27-03-2015 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're joking, right?

Do you actually think that I haven't looked at this and determined it's crap? L. Ron Hubbard cynically made this shit up.

There is no "third eye". You need to get your head out of woo-woo land.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-03-2015, 11:28 AM

Facepalm

No more Sci-fi channel for you. Seriously. Blink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
27-03-2015, 01:10 PM
"I realized that I could see what was there or I could decide and create what was there."

Ah...no.

One cockroach at a time.
28-03-2015, 01:34 AM
(26-03-2015 05:20 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I watched the scientology episode on south park and now I'm thinking about joining. I mean how do you know for SURE Lord Xenu didn't exist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rv0NLUfObc
The first step is to dig up L. Ron Hubbard and make sure he's dead.Evil_monster

No. That won't work because he was cremated.The Titanic

But there was an autopsy. Get a copy.Thumbsup

I don't know what the second step is.No

Sapere aude