How do you feel about Art Bell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 06:21 AM
How do you feel about Art Bell?
Does anyone here listen to or like his show? I heard him bash someone like James Randi and then praise people like John Edwards, Sylvia Browne and Bob Larson. I know Bob has been exposed as an obvious fraud and heard the same about Sylvia. Art praised Dr. Gary Schwartz who did a book called "The Afterlife Experiments" where he "Proved" there is an after life using scientific methods. And Art said that "Real" science like that needs more exposure when he had Gary was on his show.

Does Art have an agenda or something?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2016, 07:47 AM
RE: How do you feel about Art Bell?
If he's still on the air his agenda is to be as popular as possible. I used to like his show's bizarre ambience

Every word is bullshit but it's curious
25-07-2016, 08:28 AM
(25-07-2016 06:21 AM)prhill Wrote:  Does Art have an agenda or something?

Yeah.
His ratings.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Art is making a living.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Then why does it seem that he is against people like James Randi but promotes spiritual people as well as scientists who say they have scientific proof for the after life?
25-07-2016, 08:35 AM
(25-07-2016 08:34 AM)prhill Wrote:  Then why does it seem that he is against people like James Randi but promotes spiritual people as well as scientists who say they have scientific proof for the after life?

Because there's a market for it.
25-07-2016, 08:44 AM
Plus he has on Bob Larson who has been exposed as a fraud many times. And if I am not mistaken Sylvia Brown was exposed on some show once. Not sure about John Edwards. And how can the scientist say he has scientific proof that the after life is real?
25-07-2016, 09:20 AM
(25-07-2016 06:21 AM)prhill Wrote:  Does anyone here listen to or like his show? I heard him bash someone like James Randi and then praise people like John Edwards, Sylvia Browne and Bob Larson. I know Bob has been exposed as an obvious fraud and heard the same about Sylvia. Art praised Dr. Gary Schwartz who did a book called "The Afterlife Experiments" where he "Proved" there is an after life using scientific methods. And Art said that "Real" science like that needs more exposure when he had Gary was on his show.

If you are bashing skepticism in favor of clear bullshit, there is only one way too "feel", angry at the gullibility of our species and angry at the cons who pull these scams.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
25-07-2016, 09:23 AM
(25-07-2016 09:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 06:21 AM)prhill Wrote:  Does anyone here listen to or like his show? I heard him bash someone like James Randi and then praise people like John Edwards, Sylvia Browne and Bob Larson. I know Bob has been exposed as an obvious fraud and heard the same about Sylvia. Art praised Dr. Gary Schwartz who did a book called "The Afterlife Experiments" where he "Proved" there is an after life using scientific methods. And Art said that "Real" science like that needs more exposure when he had Gary was on his show.

If you are bashing skepticism in favor of clear bullshit, there is only one way too "feel", angry at the gullibility of our species and angry at the cons who pull these scams.

Hard to argue with that
25-07-2016, 09:47 AM
(25-07-2016 08:44 AM)prhill Wrote:  Plus he has on Bob Larson who has been exposed as a fraud many times. And if I am not mistaken Sylvia Brown was exposed on some show once. Not sure about John Edwards. And how can the scientist say he has scientific proof that the after life is real?

Not sure about John Edwards? He's a world class douche. Sylvia was a blood sucking cockroach. Art Bell? His net worth is $10 million. He doesn't have an ulterior motive to keep his schtick going or anything, does he?

Why are you posting threads about such scummy people? They're all phonies and money grubbing assholes. You should be posting a thread titled, "Why do people believe such stupid, idiotic crap".

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post