How do you feel about Art Bell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: How do you feel about Art Bell?
I enjoy his show sometimes while driving long distance at night. It's bonkers of course, but it's often fun.

Art Bell's only agenda is selling his advertisers a big audience. If that means yammering with callers about Whitley Strieber's homoerotic bondage nightmares, or any other nonsense that panders to the paranoia of insomniacs, he will do it. He wants a comfy life from selling preserved food and hand-crank radios.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
25-07-2016, 10:41 AM
I thought Bell handed the show over to George Noory Years ago. George can be seen on such high science shows as 'Ancient Aliens'.
That should say something about the bullshit level.
25-07-2016, 10:44 AM
(25-07-2016 10:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  I thought Bell handed the show over to George Noory Years ago. George can be seen on such high science shows as 'Ancient Aliens'.

Yeah he did but Art came back last year
25-07-2016, 04:15 PM
(25-07-2016 10:44 AM)prhill Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 10:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  I thought Bell handed the show over to George Noory Years ago. George can be seen on such high science shows as 'Ancient Aliens'.

Yeah he did but Art came back last year

I stopped listening after Noory took over, I also developed a healthy skepticism towards all of the bunk on his show, I realized he's just profiting off the gullible.

After he put someone on his show saying that George Bush was a grey alien reptoid, and pretended to take him seriously, I just didn't want any part of the insanity anymore.

There wasn't any amount of insanity that he would distance himself from.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition