Poll: Please pick one
I sit my ass down, because I give no fucks.
I wipe the seat off with a piece of toilet paper, even if it already looks clean. Then I sit my ass down.
I use a seat liner if it's available, or cover the seat in a thin layer of toilet paper, pretending that I can't still feel the pee soaking through.
I use the entire box of seat liners if available, or papier-mâché the whole seat with toilet paper.
I always hover. It a great leg workout.
I try to hover, but I'm a puny weakling, so I end up reluctantly putting my hand on the seat.
I sit on the back of my hand, because my leg muscles are basically non-existent.
You westerners are weird. Squat toilets are superior in every way.
I wear an adult diaper. It's so awesomely convenient.
Other
[Show Results]

How do you like to poop?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: How do you like to poop?
(18-06-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 04:41 PM)cactus Wrote:  Yes, yes I am.
This is what happens when I spend a whole day at work with nothing to do. Tongue

Hmmm, I am lucky to have five minutes at work with nothing to do. Where does one get a gig like that? Consider

By working your ass off on a project for six months straight and finishing ahead of the deadline Wink

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 04:51 PM
(18-06-2015 04:50 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hmmm, I am lucky to have five minutes at work with nothing to do. Where does one get a gig like that? Consider

By working your ass off on a project for six months straight and finishing ahead of the deadline Wink

There is no 'finish' to what I do - it's endless. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Don't worry about germs too much. Without germs your immune system becomes weak. It's like germs build immunity muscles or something. I don't want to wallow in germs though.

This reminds me. Comedian Howie Mandel is a complete germaphobe and washed his hands and body so much he became sick because he washed all the good bacteria away. Too much of a good thing, I guess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-06-2015, 05:21 PM
I actually did get used to the squat toilets in China, so that's what I voted just because. Realistically, I just shit whatever way is most convenient. In a toilet at home, in a squat pot if that's what's available, in a porta potty being careful not to drop any ammo down the hole, in the woods in a hole I dug in the snow, whatever gets the shit out...

'Murican Canadian
18-06-2015, 05:28 PM
I take a nap and this is what I wake up to? Facepalm

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
18-06-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 09:22 AM by Anjele.)
I think 'alone' should be added as a choice in the poll...just saying.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-06-2015, 05:32 PM
I think this thread is probably way more than I ever wanted to know about anybody from TTA Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-06-2015, 05:33 PM
(18-06-2015 05:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I actually did get used to the squat toilets in China, so that's what I voted just because. Realistically, I just shit whatever way is most convenient. In a toilet at home, in a squat pot if that's what's available, in a porta potty being careful not to drop any ammo down the hole, in the woods in a hole I dug in the snow, whatever gets the shit out...

poopin in the snow--you must freeze your balls off... Big Grin
18-06-2015, 05:36 PM
(18-06-2015 05:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think this thread is probably way more than I ever wanted to know about anybody from TTA Tongue

But I haven't even chimed in yet. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
18-06-2015, 05:37 PM
(18-06-2015 05:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 05:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think this thread is probably way more than I ever wanted to know about anybody from TTA Tongue

But I haven't even chimed in yet. Tongue

Okay--enlighten me lol