Poll: Please pick one
I sit my ass down, because I give no fucks.
I wipe the seat off with a piece of toilet paper, even if it already looks clean. Then I sit my ass down.
I use a seat liner if it's available, or cover the seat in a thin layer of toilet paper, pretending that I can't still feel the pee soaking through.
I use the entire box of seat liners if available, or papier-mâché the whole seat with toilet paper.
I always hover. It a great leg workout.
I try to hover, but I'm a puny weakling, so I end up reluctantly putting my hand on the seat.
I sit on the back of my hand, because my leg muscles are basically non-existent.
You westerners are weird. Squat toilets are superior in every way.
I wear an adult diaper. It's so awesomely convenient.
Other
[Show Results]

How do you like to poop?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 12:17 PM by cactus.)
RE: How do you like to poop?
(20-06-2015 11:29 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Don't forget about blue liquid in pad and tampon commercials Facepalm

It's because of the liberal bias in the media. Those damn blue liberals are trying to brainwash us with their liberal imagery. I don't want my children being exposed to these lies. First they tell us the earth is like 70 trillion years old or some shit (I don't know the exact number, because it's a damn lie anyway), then they told us the icebergs are melting (which is so not true because it snowed here like 5 times this winter!), and now even the tampon commercials aren't safe! I mean, tampons are a sin anyway (I don't want my daughter sticking anything up her vag unless she's making a baby). Back in my day, women would pray for their periods to go away, and after about a week, their prayers would be answered, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. What is this world coming to? Sign of the end times is what this is.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
20-06-2015, 01:36 PM
Blink

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-06-2015, 01:37 PM
(20-06-2015 01:36 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

See what you miss when you are gone for a while? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Oh, hell no Confused I am not having purple poop.

I REBUKE THEE PURPLE POOP! Angry GET THEE BEHIND ME ... PUN BE DAMNED!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-06-2015, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 02:33 PM by cactus.)
Purple poop, there's only one thing that could have caused this. Some said that foul, murderous creature would never again return to these parts, but they were wrong....

Dead Wrong Shocking

The children foretold of his coming, but we wouldn't listen.... We refused to listen. Weeping

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-06-2015, 02:32 PM
(18-06-2015 04:35 PM)cactus Wrote:  When using a public toilet, what is your level of fecal paranoia?

That's not the real question. The real question is: how often do you crap and fart ? I crap atleast once a day and I fart several times a day. So I ask you : how often do you crap and fart ?YesPopcornPopcorn

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
20-06-2015, 09:32 PM
(20-06-2015 02:32 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 04:35 PM)cactus Wrote:  When using a public toilet, what is your level of fecal paranoia?

That's not the real question. The real question is: how often do you crap and fart ? I crap atleast once a day and I fart several times a day. So I ask you : how often do you crap and fart ?YesPopcornPopcorn

I think humans fart enough in one day to fill a party balloon Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-06-2015, 10:42 PM
(20-06-2015 09:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  ...

Remind me never to ask you to organise the christmas party.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-06-2015, 11:50 PM
(20-06-2015 10:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 09:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  ...

Remind me never to ask you to organise the christmas party.

Dodgy

Wouldn't that require like a months preparation though?
Otherwise it would just be a party with a single lone balloon.

It's probably a fire risk though so I wouldn't suggest it either way. Stick to helium.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Consider A birthday party with candles and methane filled balloons could be interesting.
Oh the humanity!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post