Poll: Please pick one
I sit my ass down, because I give no fucks.
I wipe the seat off with a piece of toilet paper, even if it already looks clean. Then I sit my ass down.
I use a seat liner if it's available, or cover the seat in a thin layer of toilet paper, pretending that I can't still feel the pee soaking through.
I use the entire box of seat liners if available, or papier-mâché the whole seat with toilet paper.
I always hover. It a great leg workout.
I try to hover, but I'm a puny weakling, so I end up reluctantly putting my hand on the seat.
I sit on the back of my hand, because my leg muscles are basically non-existent.
You westerners are weird. Squat toilets are superior in every way.
I wear an adult diaper. It's so awesomely convenient.
Other
[Show Results]

How do you like to poop?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: How do you like to poop?
(21-06-2015 12:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  Consider A birthday party with candles and methane filled balloons could be interesting.
Oh the humanity!

With my farts we wouldn't survive long enough to fill the balloons. They can be eyebrow melting level bad.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 02:19 AM
RE: How do you like to poop?
This thread offends my delicate sensibilities - a lady doesn't "poop." A lady visits the ladies room - what happens in the ladies stays in the ladies. I certainly don't discuss the intricacies of poop in mixed company.

Poo is no laughing matter - it's serious business:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply