How do you like your eggs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: How do you like your eggs?
I live for Eggs Benedict on a piece of toast and a slice of Canadian bacon...too bad I can't cook to save my own life. At least the local diner nearby can make one heck of a Benedict.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
04-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Fried in fat, and served on a slice of fried bread, with fatty bacon. I call it the cholesterol-lovers diet. Cool

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
04-12-2015, 02:03 PM
(23-10-2015 06:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Over easy? Scrambled? Poached? Boiled? Benedict? Omlet? Custard? On a cheeseburger? Powdered?

I prefer mine either scrambled with diced onions and bell pepper, or over easy on toast with Cheddar cheese. Always seasoned with salt and a dash or two of red pepper.

In order of preference:

Poached

Over medium

scrambled soft

Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
31-01-2016, 07:14 AM
My favorite way is to have them as an omelette with caramelized onion, diced ham and cheddar cheese in 'em. Too time consuming, though (to properly caramelize the onions).

Outside of that, scrambled.
[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
31-01-2016, 07:59 AM
Over greasy of course. Got a thing going with my lady, as most ladies she is incapable of keeping th efry pan out of the dish water, totally incapable of understanding that the reason the eggs stick is that she smears soap on the surface of my pan. Are anu women capable of understanding this simple fact?
31-01-2016, 08:09 AM
"How do you like your eggs, ma'am?"

"Unfertilized."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Any way but raw or burnt. My favorite is Eggs Benedict but it's so calorific that only have it that way a couple times a year.

[Image: Eggs+benedict.jpg]

Drooling

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
31-01-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2016 05:36 PM by carol.)
I like omelets, especially western omelets. I also like poached eggs. I am going through a custard making phase-using the yokes only and whisking them in milk while cooking-adding vanilla and splenda to it and making a really nice custard. yum. I like very fresh eggs, I think the flavor is so much better. lucky for me my neighbor has chickensSmile
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
31-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Not runny. That's my only requirement.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
01-02-2016, 01:27 AM
(25-10-2015 08:07 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I ate the hell out of fertilized duck eggs in China. They were pretty good, like boiled eggs with crunchy liver inside. And my ex wife's uncle sold them, which was convenient.

There is a wonderful restaurant in Shanghai where they bring you very small, hardboiled bird eggs as an appetizer. I don't know what kind of birds but the eggs are about the size of a robin's eggs and they are various colors so I assume they came from various species. They were quite good and some, but not all, of them had been fertilized.