How do you like your eggs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2012, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 06:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: How do you like your eggs?
(08-07-2012 06:26 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 06:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not usually. The only horses in Baltimore proper are police horses. You shoot one you're a cop killer. Wink
No race horses in Baltimore, then?

Not in Baltimore proper. Baltimore area, plenty. But that ain't Baltimore proper. Pimlico don't count, it seceded from Baltimore proper decades ago. And it would be wise to hire an experienced guide if you want to get to the Preakness safely. Better to just watch it at the Laurel race track and use OTB if you want to wager. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 12:33 AM
DEVILLED EGGS!!!!!! Evil_monster Evil_monster Evil_monster

Poached, omelette, scrambled or sunny-side up.

Eggs in soup or rice is delicious too!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
09-07-2012, 05:22 AM
First, olive oil and young onions. Fry on quiet fire until it gets the golden colour. Then I add garlic, sliced extra thin and some bacon, also cut into small pieces. Some parsley as well. Leave it on fire just for a short time, to "loosen up" a bit. Then eggs, scrambled, you need to scramble them in order to mix it all together. Salt, pepper, red paprika (powder), chilly, oregano and basil. You can add a bit of ketchup and/or cheese, depends what you like. Parmesan is my preferred cheese, ground (grinded) parmesan.

Be careful not to leave the eggs for too long on fire, you do not want them to be too dry. But you do not want them slimy as well. They need to be perfect...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-07-2012, 06:56 AM
I wanna go visit Stark even more now Q_Q Probably not gong to make it though while I'm here this time. Our family farm kinda lost th chickens quite a while back. Eggs are the type of thing I would eat all day in everything.

No one eats eggs in fried rice? How about Ramen? What about potato salad? Hard Boiled eggs add a lot to potato salad.

I've been jonesing for some eggs benedict for a while now >.> We never seem to have ham.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
09-07-2012, 07:12 AM
I usually go with scrambled.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Filox, that sounds good. You need to post that in Stark's new food forum.

Lil, I put eggs in my fried rice and fried ramen. Yum!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-07-2012, 08:34 AM
(09-07-2012 07:12 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I usually go with scrambled.

I like to scramble eggs with just a little curry and a little garlic powder and salt and pepper. If I can cook them in bacon grease, all the better. Speaking of which, now I know what I'm having for breakfast!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
(09-07-2012 08:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 07:12 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I usually go with scrambled.

I like to scramble eggs with just a little curry and a little garlic powder and salt and pepper. If I can cook them in bacon grease, all the better. Speaking of which, now I know what I'm having for breakfast!

Sounds yummy, I must try this Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-07-2012, 08:53 AM
(09-07-2012 08:48 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 08:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like to scramble eggs with just a little curry and a little garlic powder and salt and pepper. If I can cook them in bacon grease, all the better. Speaking of which, now I know what I'm having for breakfast!

Sounds yummy, I must try this Smile

I just did!

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-07-2012, 08:53 AM
(07-07-2012 01:17 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I hate eggs! Disgusting things they are.
I second that. I hated eggs since I was five. The smell, the look, texture..it all nauseates me.
Ugh! Bleh!

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.