How do you like your weiner?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Tongue How do you like your weiner?
It's warm weather, and in America at least that means hot dogs. Hot dogs are amazing for a variety of reasons. They are cheap, they don't taste bad, most people like them, they're portable, they can be cooked and served a million different ways. Also, they are great for making sexual innuendos and double meanings. Come on, you put a wiener in a bun, and tell me to put sauce on it and stick it in my mouth without making juvenile jokes? I think not. Anyhow how do you prefer your dogs?

I like mine grilled (I fry 'em mine when I want convenience or the weather isn't cooperating). As far as condiments and toppings go I usually go with the classic ketchup and mustard, or mustard and onion, though I have been known to even try mayonnaise and onion. I've never tried, nor have any desire to try with chili, or relish. If I grill 'em I like 'em to be just a little burnt. I never buy cheap hot dogs myself, but I'll eat a cheap one at someone else's place, or at a game or whatever. I prefer the good stuff, but I've only found one place whose hotdogs were so terrible I didn't want to eat them and that is on board a US Navy ship...jesus fucking christ those things were rancid. blech! Generally I like Ball Park Franks. Your turn.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: How do you like your weiner?
I truly dislike them and will only eat one if I'm semi-starved and nothing else is readily available, like say roadkill.

"We're run by a pothead, a housewife, a guy that buys lube in 5kg containers, a cat and a Nazi. Oh and Dom.” - ‘Muffs

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
15-05-2013, 08:56 PM
(15-05-2013 08:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I truly dislike them and will only eat one if I'm semi-starved and nothing else is readily available, like say roadkill.

15-05-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 09:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Grilled. Relish. Mustard. Bacon wrap. Asparagus chunks. Yum. Smile
Edit .. oh, I fergot the cheese.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

15-05-2013, 09:17 PM
I have two weiners and I like them served on a blanket. Makes em easier for people to cuddle with.

[Image: DSC00034_zps472e2675.jpg]

[Image: DSC000291_zpsf0bc0004.jpg]

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like bbeljefe's post
15-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Every time I am partaking a vegetarian lifestyle it's the summer street meat that does me in. It's practically a tradition now. Ha ha.

I LOVE a firepit hot dog, especially the cheese stuffed ones.

Sometimes I opt for ketchup only, other times it's the works.

Mmmm weiner in my mouth!!! (J/J Big Grin )
15-05-2013, 09:37 PM
(15-05-2013 09:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Every time I am partaking a vegetarian lifestyle it's the summer street meat that does me in. It's practically a tradition now. Ha ha.

I LOVE a firepit hot dog, especially the cheese stuffed ones.

Sometimes I opt for ketchup only, other times it's the works.

Mmmm weiner in my mouth!!! (J/J Big Grin )

With all the clitty litter you women leave on the playground for us to wade through you'd think a little weiner in the mouth once in a while wouldn't be so hard to swallow.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
15-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Re: How do you like your weiner?
I just had one amazing today. In Tucson... They call it a sonoron dog.. Maybe spelled wrong. Delicious
15-05-2013, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 10:59 PM by TheGulegon.)
Purchased at any baseball park! Consider with mustard! No other flavor, or brand, will be accepted!! It's often the best part of going to a Royals game Undecided

15-05-2013, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 12:10 AM by evenheathen.)
Not a huge fan of the wiener myself. But if one is sufficiently cooked over a fire I will indulge. However, this has recently been brought to my attention and I will be investigating...Bacon dogs!
http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/bacon-...44849.html

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street