How do you like your weiner?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: How do you like your weiner?
I like mine grilled, but I utilize the toaster oven in the winter. I don't mind mine burnt, either. Mustard, ketchup, relish and LOTS of onion. BAM. It's the perfect hotdog Big Grin

[Image: hotdog.jpg]

That is pretty much perfect; the hotdog needs to be charred a bit more.

Consider Goddamn it! Now I'm starving and I wanna go to a baseball game.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 01:41 AM by TheGulegon.)
(15-05-2013 11:20 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I like mine grilled, but I utilize the toaster oven in the winter. I don't mind mine burnt, either. Mustard, ketchup, relish and LOTS of onion. BAM. It's the perfect hotdog Big Grin

[Image: hotdog.jpg]

That is pretty much perfect; the hotdog needs to be charred a bit more.

Consider Goddamn it! Now I'm starving and I wanna go to a baseball game.

Eeew, onions? Sad
I'm so very very sorry!!! I just COULDN'T help myself!! Forgive me! Big Grin

Tongue

16-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Is hot dog a grilled sausage in sort of a sweet bun? In this case I've never had a hot dog in my life. Here they just boil or steam or microwave a wiener and put it into a halved or hollowed breadroll. 90 % of the time they put mustard or ketchup on it and that's all. For anything else on top, like vegetables or pickled cabbage (eww) you have to visit either a pub or a carnival stand.

16-05-2013, 11:32 AM
(16-05-2013 02:07 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Is hot dog a grilled sausage in sort of a sweet bun? In this case I've never had a hot dog in my life. Here they just boil or steam or microwave a wiener and put it into a halved or hollowed breadroll. 90 % of the time they put mustard or ketchup on it and that's all. For anything else on top, like vegetables or pickled cabbage (eww) you have to visit either a pub or a carnival stand.

That's like someone telling me they've never had ice cream!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
16-05-2013, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 11:40 AM by Dark Light.)
(16-05-2013 02:07 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Is hot dog a grilled sausage in sort of a sweet bun? In this case I've never had a hot dog in my life. Here they just boil or steam or microwave a wiener and put it into a halved or hollowed breadroll. 90 % of the time they put mustard or ketchup on it and that's all. For anything else on top, like vegetables or pickled cabbage (eww) you have to visit either a pub or a carnival stand.

You poor bastard! It is a type of cheap sausage, but it doesn't come in a proper casing. It is usually served on a bun, which is kind of like a halved roll, but it is not sweet. It is not the same as putting any old sausage such as Polska, any of the wursts, etc on a roll. Pickled cabbage is known as Sauerkraut in America, and I imagine western Europe (certainly Germany) as well. It is sometimes used on hotdogs, but primarily on other types of sausage. Hotdogs are also known as Wieners, Red Hots, Coneys, Frankfurters, and Franks. They were invented in America, and are a staple here. It's nearly a sin to go to a baseball game without eating a hotdog, though they are popular at pretty much any sporting event as well as circuses, fairs, festivals, and grills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
16-05-2013, 11:55 AM
(16-05-2013 11:33 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

You poor bastard! It is a type of cheap sausage, but it doesn't come in a proper casing. It is usually served on a bun, which is kind of like a halved roll, but it is not sweet. It is not the same as putting any old sausage such as Polska, any of the wursts, etc on a roll. Pickled cabbage is known as Sauerkraut in America, and I imagine western Europe (certainly Germany) as well. It is sometimes used on hotdogs, but primarily on other types of sausage. Hotdogs are also known as Wieners, Red Hots, Coneys, Frankfurters, and Franks. They were invented in America, and are a staple here. It's nearly a sin to go to a baseball game without eating a hotdog, though they are popular at pretty much any sporting event as well as circuses, fairs, festivals, and grills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog

Well... it IS a sin to go to a baseball game. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Hard.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
16-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Sometimes I use one of these. My ex-girlfriend gave it to me. I try to buy weiners without sodium nitrite.

[Image: hdtster.jpg]

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
[+] 1 user Likes cbb2274's post
16-05-2013, 02:28 PM
With spicy mustard.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

16-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Inside some poor hobo's rectum.

[Image: opforum1.png]