How do you like your weiner?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: How do you like your weiner?
(16-05-2013 07:49 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 05:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Wait.....wut? Tongue = joke, right?

Miso doesn't joke Drinking Beverage

Does bbeljefe? Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 08:04 PM
(16-05-2013 02:44 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 09:17 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I have two weiners and I like them served on a blanket. Makes em easier for people to cuddle with.
I was gonna post this, damnit...
[Image: weiner1-300x238.jpg][Image: weiner3-300x225.jpg]
My wieners are only half wiener, though, and half basset hound, so you win. That's actually a weiner hot dog slicer in the photo...

As for hot dogs, I eat them too much, probably... I enjoy grilling them, toasting the bun, adding mustard and onions. Sometimes I use pepperjack cheese and jalepenos.

Anyone who has two short, very long and very spoiled dogs is a winner in my book. Big Grin

Of course it was a joke. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a sin. Big Grin As baseball goes, I've been to one game in my life and if I had the power to go back in time and stay home picking the lint out of me belly button instead, I'd do it.

(16-05-2013 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 07:49 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Miso doesn't joke Drinking Beverage

Does bbeljefe? Drinking Beverage

Never... much. Usually. Well, except when I'm drunk, which technically either means I'm not responsible for what I say or that I'm always drunk. Confused

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
16-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Fleur de Lys'd on a stick.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-05-2013, 08:20 PM
(16-05-2013 08:04 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 02:44 PM)amyb Wrote:  I was gonna post this, damnit...
[Image: weiner1-300x238.jpg][Image: weiner3-300x225.jpg]
My wieners are only half wiener, though, and half basset hound, so you win. That's actually a weiner hot dog slicer in the photo...

As for hot dogs, I eat them too much, probably... I enjoy grilling them, toasting the bun, adding mustard and onions. Sometimes I use pepperjack cheese and jalepenos.

Anyone who has two short, very long and very spoiled dogs is a winner in my book. Big Grin

Of course it was a joke. Everyone knows there's no such thing as a sin. Big Grin As baseball goes, I've been to one game in my life and if I had the power to go back in time and stay home picking the lint out of me belly button instead, I'd do it.

(16-05-2013 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Does bbeljefe? Drinking Beverage

Never... much. Usually. Well, except when I'm drunk, which technically either means I'm not responsible for what I say or that I'm always drunk. Confused

Lot easier to get Royals tickets than Chiefs Sad They do sell beer at Kauffman, though Thumbsup Never had the balls to sneak in my flask Dodgy It gets expensive.

16-05-2013, 08:32 PM
(16-05-2013 08:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 08:04 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Anyone who has two short, very long and very spoiled dogs is a winner in my book. Big Grin

Lot easier to get Royals tickets than Chiefs Sad They do sell beer at Kauffman, though Thumbsup Never had the balls to sneak in my flask Dodgy It gets expensive.

As long as you're happy about all that and no puppies were harmed, I'm ecstatic. Blink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I do enjoy a good dog. The best would have to be something like a Polish sausage or kielbasa with a spicy mustard and sauerkraut. Drooling

I've heard of doing a spiral cut on the dog in order to increase the grilled surface area and I'm greatly intrigued.

[Image: hotdog_0.jpg]

DroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
16-05-2013, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2013 02:44 PM by TheGulegon.)
lol. No puppys were harmed in the making of these hotdogs! Tongue

16-05-2013, 11:15 PM
(16-05-2013 08:45 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  I do enjoy a good dog. The best would have to be something like a Polish sausage or kielbasa with a spicy mustard and sauerkraut. Drooling

I've heard of doing a spiral cut on the dog in order to increase the grilled surface area and I'm greatly intrigued.

DroolingDroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

That looks like WAYYY too much work for a weenie to me, but if someone else is doing the work I'll gladly partake. Interesting "twist" on the hotdog anyhow. Laughat

17-05-2013, 06:17 AM
I like 'em slapping me across the face, because I've been a bad boy.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
19-05-2013, 02:23 PM
(16-05-2013 11:32 AM)Peanut Wrote:  That's like someone telling me they've never had ice cream!
Let's say so far I had the cheapest, plainest ice creams that weren't even properly frozen. The way I see it, Americans make an art out of the hot dogs. And fried Twinkies, whatever these are, I had to look them up on Wikipedia.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post