How do you like your weiner?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: How do you like your weiner?
^I thought they didn't make Twinkies anymore? I never liked them much, so I don't pay attention to these things.

I do prefer sausages to hot dogs, though, but they cost more and I'm so cheap. I had hot dogs yesterday though, I considered trying to spiral cut them and then grill them but I was not feeling that ambitious.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2013, 04:31 PM
(19-05-2013 02:23 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(16-05-2013 11:32 AM)Peanut Wrote:  That's like someone telling me they've never had ice cream!
Let's say so far I had the cheapest, plainest ice creams that weren't even properly frozen. The way I see it, Americans make an art out of the hot dogs. And fried Twinkies, whatever these are, I had to look them up on Wikipedia.

I'm just so confused! Tongue

Hotdogs are such a "staple" in my life; They are everywhere.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2013, 04:36 PM
^ Peanut loves wieners! ^_^

I'm more of a pizza person, myself.
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
19-05-2013, 04:44 PM
(19-05-2013 04:36 PM)amyb Wrote:  ^ Peanut loves wieners! ^_^

I'm more of a pizza person, myself.

Laughat

I had a feeling I worded that kinda funny...

I DO love hotdogs, though. Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
19-05-2013, 05:02 PM
I like my wieners extra long. And on a stick.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Size does matter, yeah.

There is a place near me that sells footlongs, when I was in college my mom would visit and we'd go there. She likes big wieners, too.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
19-05-2013, 05:15 PM
I also like enjoy a fat red hot too...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

19-05-2013, 05:23 PM
(19-05-2013 05:13 PM)amyb Wrote:  Size does matter, yeah.

There is a place near me that sells footlongs, when I was in college my mom would visit and we'd go there. She likes big wieners, too.

(19-05-2013 05:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also like enjoy a fat red hot too...

Consider

I was CERTAIN it would be the males on this forum that would use the most "weiner jokes..."

I'm glad I didn't bet on it. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
19-05-2013, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 05:45 PM by TheGulegon.)
(19-05-2013 05:13 PM)amyb Wrote:  Size does matter, yeah.

"That's what she said"... Laughat
Confused wait....she did say it. That ruins the joke damit!! Undecided
Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-05-2013, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 05:50 PM by Luminon.)
(19-05-2013 04:31 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm just so confused! Tongue

Hotdogs are such a "staple" in my life; They are everywhere.
They are, but here they're like the cheapest thing you can get in two minutes from a microwave oven in a Vietnamese stand and you can choose only mustard or ketchup. And it's probably the safest thing to eat there.

There were some good hot dogs in a restaurant nearby my college. A good buy, but with two small sausages in it and so much of vegetables and ketchup that I had to eat it on a plate with knife and fork like a regular dinner.

Never in my life I have actually seen people grilling hot dogs. Or grilling hamburgers, for that matter. We grill a lot, but things like fish or chicken, sometimes pork.
Maybe they developed into such a national food that there is a way to make them properly, but Americans don't write it down, because they think everyone knows how to make a hot dog. Now this is some solid advice.

OK, to join the crowd in the REAL topic here... I think in my country hot dogs are not so popular, because either we make the buns too small, or our wieners are a lot bigger. We have them fatter too, American girls try em and have to open their mouth a lot... And then the hot wieners burst all over their face, fat grease is dripping from their chin... They don't like it.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post