How do you like your weiner?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: How do you like your weiner?
(19-05-2013 05:23 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 05:13 PM)amyb Wrote:  Size does matter, yeah.

There is a place near me that sells footlongs, when I was in college my mom would visit and we'd go there. She likes big wieners, too.

(19-05-2013 05:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also like enjoy a fat red hot too...

Consider

I was CERTAIN it would be the males on this forum that would use the most "weiner jokes..."

I'm glad I didn't bet on it. Big Grin

You had to know I would totally go there.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2013, 05:58 PM
(19-05-2013 05:43 PM)Luminon Wrote:  OK, to join the crowd in the REAL topic here... I think in my country hot dogs are not so popular, because either we make the buns too small, or our wieners are a lot bigger.

It's the opposite in the US. It could be a conspiracy of some sort. The wieners are always too short for the bun, if you want that to be otherwise, you have to buy ones that specifically say they're bigger than the bun or "bun size." I'm not joking, I have "bun size" hot dogs in the fridge. What the fuck other size would you want a hot dog to be, you know? It's always too small and then you end up with a bite of bun with no wiener on it.

As for grilling, I only do it when I'm having friends or family over, too much work to just cook for me and the dogs. I do sometimes cook wieners in a skillet though, which is marginally tastier than putting them in the microwave. My mom deep fries them sometimes, but that's too disgusting for me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
19-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Now CHILI-dogs; that's different. Chili can make anything taste good!

[Image: exps13743_CB1217C307.jpg]

19-05-2013, 06:02 PM
(19-05-2013 05:58 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 05:43 PM)Luminon Wrote:  OK, to join the crowd in the REAL topic here... I think in my country hot dogs are not so popular, because either we make the buns too small, or our wieners are a lot bigger.

It's the opposite in the US. It could be a conspiracy of some sort. The wieners are always too short for the bun, if you want that to be otherwise, you have to buy ones that specifically say they're bigger than the bun or "bun size." I'm not joking, I have "bun size" hot dogs in the fridge. What the fuck other size would you want a hot dog to be, you know? It's always too small and then you end up with a bite of bun with no wiener on it.

As for grilling, I only do it when I'm having friends or family over, too much work to just cook for me and the dogs. I do sometimes cook wieners in a skillet though, which is marginally tastier than putting them in the microwave. My mom deep fries them sometimes, but that's too disgusting for me.

This is why I put them on stick. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2013, 08:19 PM
(19-05-2013 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 05:23 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Consider

I was CERTAIN it would be the males on this forum that would use the most "weiner jokes..."

I'm glad I didn't bet on it. Big Grin

You had to know I would totally go there.

(15-05-2013 09:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Mmmm weiner in my mouth!!! (J/J Big Grin )

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
19-05-2013, 08:38 PM
(19-05-2013 06:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Now CHILI-dogs; that's different. Chili can make anything taste good!

Truth. I even like crappy chili dogs. In college I used to have no time to eat, I remember we'd get a 15 minute break in some of my German classes, and I'd use that to run across the street, buy a chili dog, and eat it on the way back to class. I did that pretty much 5 days a week for a couple years.

Tl; dr: I've had a lot of wieners in my mouth over the years.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
19-05-2013, 08:43 PM
I grill all the time, and tonight I am grilling pork chops. I went and picked a great looking broccoli head in the garden and not sure what else I will have yet. Maybe beans.

I find grilling faster - but then, I use a gas grill.

And I either grill or boil my wieners, but I only buy wieners with natural casing. I hate those skinless ones.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-05-2013, 08:43 PM
(19-05-2013 08:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-05-2013 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You had to know I would totally go there.

(15-05-2013 09:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Mmmm weiner in my mouth!!! (J/J Big Grin )

Big Grin

I not only approve, but I endorse your bawdiness.

21-05-2013, 02:43 AM
I can't believe it wasn't mentioned yet. The other day I had a roasted weenie on a campfire. Mmmmm!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post