How do you love w/o obeying god?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2015, 09:04 AM
RE: How do you love w/o obeying god?
(17-10-2015 07:31 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I have to chip in with this:

While Jason got off on the wrong foot, to a degree...

By the way, Jason, thanks for your service.

Nah, I don't have any problems with Jason. He seems mostly sane. Smile I hope I didn't sound like I dislike him. So far sounds like he'll be a good guy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2015, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2015 12:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-10-2015 04:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Loving with god would make for a creepy 3-way.

Just sayin'.

What you mean? I call it masturbation.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2015, 12:19 PM
(17-10-2015 07:31 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I have to chip in with this:

While Jason got off on the wrong foot, to a degree, I think he appears to at least make an honest attempt at intellectual integrity, and we should try to forgive accidental insults and give him the benefit of the doubt. It would be nice to have a thick-skinned, honest-minded theist in here again.

By the way, Jason, thanks for your service.

Have you not met Alla yet? She's got rhino skin. Might even be thicker than KC's rhino skin.

#sigh
18-10-2015, 04:04 PM
(18-10-2015 04:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 04:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Loving with god would make for a creepy 3-way.

Just sayin'.

Or worse... when you're pounding away and she screams "Oh god!" and a voice behind you says "Yes? Is it my turn now?"

Shocking

But we're dealing with three entities there; it's have to be a chorus of 'Yes?'

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-10-2015, 05:36 PM
(18-10-2015 01:33 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 08:32 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Archaeology debunks pretty much all of the bible.

Cheeeez. I watch the damn video for twenty minutes, thinking it might, just might, be something worth while.

It starts out saying there likely wasn't an Exodus.

Then I falls asleep and wakes up to this "shmooze artistry" of a film with the narrator saying that this poor, nomadic tribe of Israelites did indeed establish Israel in Canaan, even though, hey, they ate pork, sailed in boats.

Chroyst almight, what a load of propagandist pro-Israeli Boo-shyte.

Remind me not to fall for BB's Judaism dogma again.

Obviously we are in a world where every race has to try to trace it's roots back to being "THE" descendants of the original people on earth. I thought that was why we fought against Hitler, because he thought he was part of a master race.

I do wish some of these people like BB who are so blinkered in their outlook would look at some other ethnicities and national origin myths. The whole world does not, in fact, revolve around Israel.

I was reading somewhere that the Accadians dropped the N sound from words which later were pronounced beginning with an I sound. Here it is:

"Eber stems from the root word meaning “to cross,” The answer then is to be found in the Sumerian language of Abraham and his ancestors. The term Ibri (“Hebrew”) could clearly stem from Eber, the father of Peleg.

The biblical suffix “i” when applied to a person, meant “a native of”. For example Gileadi means a native of Gilead.

Ibri means then, a native of the place of “Crossing”; and that was the Sumerian name for Nippur: NI.IB.RU – the Crossing Place, the place where the pre-Diluvial grids crisscrossed each other, the original Navel of the Earth.

Dropping the “n” in transposing from Sumerian to Akkadian/Hebrew was a frequent occurrence. In stating that Abraham was an Ibri, the Bible simply means that Abraham was a Ni-ib-ri"

So, Hebrew, Iberu, Niberu. (Shmiberu!)

These are all just names for Sumerians who thought they were descended from a big sky god. The cross was an Egyptian symbol when the Israelites lived in Egypt and the idea of a Messiah is Jewish.

Own it Bucky. It's your culture, not mine. My ancestors are bona fide human beings who just farmed the land for thousands of years, peacefully, a long way from all this total crap. Not every ethnicity needs to have this sort of garbage. You are hugely more dogmatic and narrow minded than Ellis, by the way. Go figure it out.GaspFacepalmLaughatBowingHoboCensoredSmartassDrinking Beverage

It is dishonest not to credit the author of your cut-and-paste.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user