How do you love w/o obeying god?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: How do you love w/o obeying god?
How atheist can love without obeying primitive space wizard made up by some guys in the past?

Easily. Though such answer is hard to accept to certaind brainwashed sheeps.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
12-10-2015, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 02:35 AM by Ace.)
in this world we all have just one very short life to live and I will live my own life and I will love those I care about even if the world should be against me for it
12-10-2015, 08:45 AM
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/sho...?p=4483595 Laughat

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-10-2015, 09:46 AM
(11-10-2015 11:22 PM)aditseth03 Wrote:  This was a very stupid question at THEOLOGY PLUS and here's my answer hope you like it , will update when get a reply from them ↓

Obey God?
Oh! Are we having the typical ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/DEISTS are immoral piece of shit argument?

Love? That's a part of brain... How does love relates to God?
(Bible- MATT 10:34-37 , Do not think I have come here as a saviour if peace , I have come Jere to turn aan against his father , a daughter against her mother etc etc.

Who ever LOVES anyone more than me is not worthy of me

A mans enemy are his own family members)

Oh yes above extract from bible shows how lovely and how much loving each other bible teaches..

Clear your facts, atheists and agnostics are moral , beliefs don't make a person moral, his acts do.... Its just that we don't depend on A book for it... And I don't think your BOOK is teaching us quite good way to love...

Love is an emotional response to values. It is a type of conscious activity like perception, conception and imagination are different types of conscious activity. Consciousness is biological in nature. It is an activity performed by certain biological organisms. Values are things we act to gain or keep and love is our response to supreme values. No supernatural magic being is required to explain how we love.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
12-10-2015, 09:53 AM
(12-10-2015 09:46 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 11:22 PM)aditseth03 Wrote:  This was a very stupid question at THEOLOGY PLUS and here's my answer hope you like it , will update when get a reply from them ↓

Obey God?
Oh! Are we having the typical ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/DEISTS are immoral piece of shit argument?

Love? That's a part of brain... How does love relates to God?
(Bible- MATT 10:34-37 , Do not think I have come here as a saviour if peace , I have come Jere to turn aan against his father , a daughter against her mother etc etc.

Who ever LOVES anyone more than me is not worthy of me

A mans enemy are his own family members)

Oh yes above extract from bible shows how lovely and how much loving each other bible teaches..

Clear your facts, atheists and agnostics are moral , beliefs don't make a person moral, his acts do.... Its just that we don't depend on A book for it... And I don't think your BOOK is teaching us quite good way to love...

Love is an emotional response to values. It is a type of conscious activity like perception, conception and imagination are different types of conscious activity. Consciousness is biological in nature. It is an activity performed by certain biological organisms. Values are things we act to gain or keep and love is our response to supreme values. No supernatural magic being is required to explain how we love.
Agreed , relation of God with love is repulsive for what hatred God has sown
12-10-2015, 11:09 AM
(12-10-2015 09:53 AM)aditseth03 Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 09:46 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Love is an emotional response to values. It is a type of conscious activity like perception, conception and imagination are different types of conscious activity. Consciousness is biological in nature. It is an activity performed by certain biological organisms. Values are things we act to gain or keep and love is our response to supreme values. No supernatural magic being is required to explain how we love.

Yep, just one more of the self contradictory notions of theism. How anyone buys it is beyond me.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
12-10-2015, 11:25 AM
(12-10-2015 12:45 AM)aditseth03 Wrote:  Their reply ↓

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/sho...?p=4483595

Drinking Beverage

Rainbow Vomit

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-10-2015, 11:29 AM
(12-10-2015 11:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 12:45 AM)aditseth03 Wrote:  Their reply ↓

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/sho...?p=4483595

Drinking Beverage

Rainbow Vomit
Hahaha
12-10-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 11:50 AM by Reltzik.)
Here's another approach you can take: An argument from non-description.

Even if we were to assume that the ENTIRE Bible were true...

Life tip for budding Christian debaters: When an atheist says this, run for the hills.

... we would STILL conclude that people could love without being commanded by God.

Why? Because all the times that God commands us to love people (or was it Jesus? I get confused on the distinction sometimes), he DOESN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS. Some of the implications, maybe, but not the core concept.

God in the Bible doesn't have to explain how to love the way he had to explain how to make a tabernacle or the ark of the covenant or the temple of Solomon or Noah's ark. No detailed instructions are needed. This was a concept that people ALREADY UNDERSTOOD before they were commanded to do it.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
12-10-2015, 12:43 PM
(12-10-2015 09:53 AM)aditseth03 Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 09:46 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Love is an emotional response to values. It is a type of conscious activity like perception, conception and imagination are different types of conscious activity. Consciousness is biological in nature. It is an activity performed by certain biological organisms. Values are things we act to gain or keep and love is our response to supreme values. No supernatural magic being is required to explain how we love.

What do they think of the millions of Hindus loving each other with their many gods and goddesses. Do they think that Hindus don't love each other? Maybe the more gods you believe in the more you love. How can a Fundi prove otherwise.

Dumb dumb de dumb.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.