Hanging upside down from a rafter, bat style
Crocoduck
[Show Results]

How do you sleep?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: How do you sleep?
(03-05-2017 07:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  On my side, normally proper tucked into the duvet as well. Also, despite me being bigger than Mrs Oaktree, I like to be the little spoon Smile lol.

Aw Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 08:17 AM
(03-05-2017 08:12 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 02:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm a blanket person too. I'm like Linus. I need my one blanket or else I can't sleep. I turn myself into a human marshmallow by wrapping myself in it Tongue I even bring it with me to hotels and have even brought it camping. Hobo

Heh, I have a little fluffy penguin blanket. It's soooooo comfortable. My parents wonder how I don't suffocate myself since I usually sleep with it all the way up to my mouth or nose Tongue

Too cute. Mine's just a regular (threadbare now) comforter. Nothing cute on it Sad But I still love it because of it's comfyness (is that a word? Unsure Tongue )
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-05-2017, 08:18 AM
I sleep like a baby....

I wake up every couple of hours screaming
Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
03-05-2017, 08:23 AM
(03-05-2017 08:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  On my side, normally proper tucked into the duvet as well. Also, despite me being bigger than Mrs Oaktree, I like to be the little spoon Smile lol.

Aw Tongue

lol no judging Laugh out load I just like being all snug Big Grin

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
03-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Irregularly. I always start out on my left side, but invariably wake up on my right side. I also like a "cool" pillow, and constantly flip it over whenever I happen to be awake.

(I also suffer from Non-24 Hour Sleep Wake Syndrome.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
03-05-2017, 11:55 AM
(02-05-2017 04:35 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  I don't really understand that "on your chest" option. The only time I ever fell asleep on my chest, I slid right off - because my chest has one of those rounded lids. "In your chest" might be an option, but mine is just too small and cramped to sleep in. Big Grin
[Image: 8ef930b41f5b835cb9e380f315be2ead.jpg]

This is one of Jenny's polls, so the "on her your chest" option was probably included for the male viewers.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
03-05-2017, 06:28 PM
(03-05-2017 11:55 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(02-05-2017 04:35 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  I don't really understand that "on your chest" option. The only time I ever fell asleep on my chest, I slid right off - because my chest has one of those rounded lids. "In your chest" might be an option, but mine is just too small and cramped to sleep in. Big Grin
[Image: 8ef930b41f5b835cb9e380f315be2ead.jpg]

This is one of Jenny's polls, so the "on her your chest" option was probably included for the male viewers.

Dodgy Tongue
03-05-2017, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 07:19 PM by yakherder.)
If I'm sleeping on a soft surface like my bed, in a thick sleeping bag on the snow, or boobs (been a while but I still kind of remember. My Chinese ex wife, contrary to the stereotype, had amazing boobs), then on my side or front, possibly drooling excessively.

If I'm on a hard surface, like hard dirt or on the floor of an open building next to goats (happened 3 years ago, more recently than boobs), then on my back and probably with bug spray on any exposed skin.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Side. Sleeping on my back gives me a headache for some reason. Undecided

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
03-05-2017, 07:27 PM
(03-05-2017 07:26 PM)cactus Wrote:  Side. Sleeping on my back gives me a headache for some reason. Undecided

That's 'cause you're a cactus Tongue