How do you spend your time?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: How do you spend your time?
Volunteering at the homeless shelter. And delivering hot meals to the elderly.

lol jokes, I play video games all day.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Counting time.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-04-2016, 07:44 PM
(08-04-2016 02:07 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  These days I am mostly just having lots of sex.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2016, 07:50 PM
(08-04-2016 06:44 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 01:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Same! Bioware makes such great games (ive forgiven them for ME:3....mostly)

I loved DA:Inquisition.

ATM I'm playing Fallout 4 to death. I love it. Bethesda is also amazing.

I am still trying to forgive them for the almost masterpiece that was ME3, I could go on forever on how great 99% of that game is and how awful the last 1% was but that's ok at least ME2 is still there, being all awesome and perfect.

I played a little of Fallout 4 but never got really into it. I'll try again after this DAI playthrough.

I found for quite a long time that I couldn't get into Fallout 4... But over the last few days I've been playing the hell out of it. Just can't leave it alone for some reason.

Before I was just doing any quests that came along, with no real direction. Now I'm focusing more on role play, and picking the relevant quests. Much more fun that way.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
08-04-2016, 07:51 PM
(08-04-2016 07:50 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 06:44 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I am still trying to forgive them for the almost masterpiece that was ME3, I could go on forever on how great 99% of that game is and how awful the last 1% was but that's ok at least ME2 is still there, being all awesome and perfect.

I played a little of Fallout 4 but never got really into it. I'll try again after this DAI playthrough.

I found for quite a long time that I couldn't get into Fallout 4... But over the last few days I've been playing the hell out of it. Just can't leave it alone for some reason.

Before I was just doing any quests that came along, with no real direction. Now I'm focusing more on role play, and picking the relevant quests. Much more fun that way.

That's it Sam, play while you still can because come Tuesday...

08-04-2016, 07:56 PM
(08-04-2016 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:50 PM)Sam Wrote:  I found for quite a long time that I couldn't get into Fallout 4... But over the last few days I've been playing the hell out of it. Just can't leave it alone for some reason.

That's it Sam, play while you still can because come Tuesday...

I ain't getting it Tuesday... Gotta play some gigs first, earn some bread.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
08-04-2016, 08:11 PM
I play guitar at least an hour a day, six days a week, often more. That leads into writing songs, which happens once every couple of weeks nowadays.

I don't read as much as I used to, but I enjoy reading history, science, and interesting bios. Not much on fiction, but I'll dig into a good novel.

I'm writing more lately -- the occasional letter, journaling (which might cover topical essays as well as "how my day went" sort of things),poetry, and lyrics for the music I write.

Outdoors, I love hiking. Central Texas has some really interesting geography and fossils galore, so that keeps the mind occupied as well as the muscles.

I recently started building a speaker cabinet for a guitar amp I'm buying, and having a lot of fun doing that ... pretty sure I found a new hobby.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-04-2016, 08:17 PM
(08-04-2016 08:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I play guitar at least an hour a day, six days a week, often more. That leads into writing songs, which happens once every couple of weeks nowadays.

I don't read as much as I used to, but I enjoy reading history, science, and interesting bios. Not much on fiction, but I'll dig into a good novel.

I'm writing more lately -- the occasional letter, journaling (which might cover topical essays as well as "how my day went" sort of things),poetry, and lyrics for the music I write.

Outdoors, I love hiking. Central Texas has some really interesting geography and fossils galore, so that keeps the mind occupied as well as the muscles.

I recently started building a speaker cabinet for a guitar amp I'm buying, and having a lot of fun doing that ... pretty sure I found a new hobby.

I'm buying a new amp myself... Local shop's getting it in, fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
08-04-2016, 08:19 PM
(08-04-2016 07:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it Sam, play while you still can because come Tuesday...

I ain't getting it Tuesday... Gotta play some gigs first, earn some bread.

You test my patience Sam.

08-04-2016, 08:43 PM
(08-04-2016 06:44 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 01:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Same! Bioware makes such great games (ive forgiven them for ME:3....mostly)

I loved DA:Inquisition.

ATM I'm playing Fallout 4 to death. I love it. Bethesda is also amazing.

I am still trying to forgive them for the almost masterpiece that was ME3, I could go on forever on how great 99% of that game is and how awful the last 1% was but that's ok at least ME2 is still there, being all awesome and perfect.

I got Inquisition at release, but never finished it. Was a bit disappointed with the PC release. But the Game of the Year Edition with all of the DLC was on sale on Origin, so I picked it up and started playing it again. Got my PC hooked up to my TV and I'm using an Xbox One controller. They still never managed to fix SLI support (fuck you Bioware), but the game runs better now on a single card, so my EVGA GTX970 FTW Edition is running it smoothly with most of the settings maxed. I also deleted all of my old saves, because the game has an arbitrary 250 save limit across all characters. That's right, 250 saves total is all you're allowed (fuck you Bioware).

So I'm just blowing through stuff to get to Skyhold so I can unlock the Knight-Enchanter class.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post