How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 03:14 PM
How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?
Tell him that he is one.

Leader Of Anti-Semitic Party In Hungary Discovers He's Jewish

Quote:It's quite dramatic with an incredible plot twist: One of the leaders of Hungary's Jobbik Party, which the Anti-Defamation League says is one of the few political parties in Europe to overtly campaign with anti-Semitic materials, has discovered that he is himself a Jew.

As the AP says, Csanad Szegedi had in the past railed about the "Jewishness" of the political class. According to the ADL, his party's presidential candidate referred to Israeli Jews as "lice-infested, dirty murderers."

For Szegedi all of this came to a screeching halt, when in 2010 a prisoner confronted him with evidence that he had Jewish roots. According to the AP, Szegedi tried to bribe the prisoner to keep him quiet, but rumors and innuendo reached a fever pitch by late last year and in June, Szegedi conceded that his mother was a Jew. According to Jewish law, that makes Szegedi Jewish, too.

Quite a rare (but pleasant) injection of humanity into a hater. It's a shame that the rest of them couldn't similarly find themselves identifying with those that they hate.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
16-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?
I think you are expecting a rational reaction from someone who has built their life upon flaunting irrational behavior.
Find all posts by this user
16-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Why did his Grandparents keep it a secret from their children? How sad - maybe they were afraid.

See what happens when people keep secrets, remain uneducated, and are taught to accept the gullibility of the mainstream vacuum?

Ignorance and fear: that's how "traditions" like racism hang on. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-09-2012, 02:26 AM
I hate the idea of being jewish, because of the way they act. I live near Mountain Creek water park in NJ. A few weekends out of the summer, the jews rent out the entire park. Unless you are a jew within their community, you are not getting in that weekend. Even if you bought a season pass. They don't put it on the calender of events or even announce it. You find out when you get there that based on racism, you are not allowed in. To me they are scum of the highest order. Hypocrites. Their whole holier than thou attitudes really piss me off. How can they claim they are persucuted by racists, when they are racists?
18-09-2012, 02:34 AM
(18-09-2012 02:26 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I hate the idea of being jewish, because of the way they act. I live near Mountain Creek water park in NJ. A few weekends out of the summer, the jews rent out the entire park. Unless you are a jew within their community, you are not getting in that weekend. Even if you bought a season pass. They don't put it on the calender of events or even announce it. You find out when you get there that based on racism, you are not allowed in. To me they are scum of the highest order. Hypocrites. Their whole holier than thou attitudes really piss me off. How can they claim they are persucuted by racists, when they are racists?

Just because you have had that experience with some Jews does not mean that it is true for all. I know plenty of lovely Jewish people.

[Image: opforum1.png]
18-09-2012, 03:13 AM
(18-09-2012 02:26 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I hate the idea of being jewish, because of the way they act. I live near Mountain Creek water park in NJ. A few weekends out of the summer, the jews rent out the entire park. Unless you are a jew within their community, you are not getting in that weekend. Even if you bought a season pass. They don't put it on the calender of events or even announce it. You find out when you get there that based on racism, you are not allowed in. To me they are scum of the highest order. Hypocrites. Their whole holier than thou attitudes really piss me off. How can they claim they are persucuted by racists, when they are racists?

stop bumping threads ffs.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-09-2012, 05:26 AM
(18-09-2012 03:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  stop bumping threads ffs.
It's not against the rules, is it? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
18-09-2012, 05:31 AM
It isn't exactly an ancient thread either.

[Image: opforum1.png]
18-09-2012, 06:17 AM
if its older then a week, its ancient.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-09-2012, 01:47 PM
(18-09-2012 02:34 AM)frankiej Wrote:  

Just because you have had that experience with some Jews does not mean that it is true for all. I know plenty of lovely Jewish people.
For real - how intolerant could a person be to make such sweeping generalizations???

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool