How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?
I actually like it when people bump threads, so long as it's because they want to re-ignite discussion on the topic. So many threads on here that sometimes we skip over some good ones.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-09-2012, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 04:19 PM by depat.)
RE: How do you stop a Jew-hater hating Jews?
(18-09-2012 02:26 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I hate the idea of being jewish, because of the way they act. I live near Mountain Creek water park in NJ. A few weekends out of the summer, the jews rent out the entire park. Unless you are a jew within their community, you are not getting in that weekend. Even if you bought a season pass. They don't put it on the calender of events or even announce it. You find out when you get there that based on racism, you are not allowed in. To me they are scum of the highest order. Hypocrites. Their whole holier than thou attitudes really piss me off. How can they claim they are persucuted by racists, when they are racists?

Wow! I hope you're playing devils advocate, because if this is how you feel there is no stopping you. Over the last couple of years I have had several encounters with the behavior of what I percieved as a problem with a group of "other" people. I began stereotyping (it often starts this way). I was very disturbed over my thinking. My feelings were hard to root out, but I did it. I don't hate any people, but if I had not taken care of the problem, hate may have been the next step. It is, I believe more of am internal problem with the individual person who simply finds others with the same problem. It becomes dangerous when they band in agreement. Look at how Hitler used Jews to rally people together.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply