Up your butt
Up your butt; with water
[Show Results]

How do you take pills?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 09:33 AM
How do you take pills?
I know I'm one of the few percentage of people that put the liquid in my mouth first... don't know why or how this started... I just always remember doing it. Maybe it was because I didn't want to taste the bitterness of the pill.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: How do you take pills?
(12-11-2012 09:33 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know I'm one of the few percentage of people that put the liquid in my mouth first... don't know why or how this started... I just always remember doing it. Maybe it was because I didn't want to taste the bitterness of the pill.

That's what I do too. I don't get why most people insist on putting dry, disgusting tasting things in their mouth. Put the water in first and you'll never know you took a pill - or how big it was or how many there were.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I swallow it without water, but I will sometimes have a drink after it just to make sure it has gone down and not stuck in my throat.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
12-11-2012, 09:53 AM
I usually take them without liquid.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-11-2012, 10:02 AM
(12-11-2012 09:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
I don't get why most people insist on putting dry, disgusting tasting things in their mouth.

Consider

Doritos?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I usually just chuck them in my mouth and swallow them. Once though I swallowed a single aspirin and it got stuck in my throat for a while, made my throat very sore.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Depends on the pill. Usually I take a sip of water and then throw a handful of pills down my throat. Otherwise they start to dissolve on my tongue if they aren't coated. Prednisone and vicodin are particularly bitter. If they are coated I don't need liquid though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2012, 10:53 AM
For the really small pills I don't use anything, but I for the larger I put it on the back of my tongue and have a swig of water...okay beer, whatever.

12-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Depends on the amount, the kind of pill, and the temperature of the liquid.
But for the most part, I like to take a swig first then pop the handful of pills in my mouth, then look at my hand to make sure no little small ones got stuck in a finger crevice (yes I have finger crevices), then one more swig to make sure everything got washed down. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Most of the pills I end up taking don't taste like anything really, so I don't mind putting pill in first and then chugging some hardcore ... water.

I'm so moronic that if I were to put water in first and then tried to stuff a pill in there I'd likely just let all the water out.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post