How do you tell if people are losing interest in you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 04:56 PM
How do you tell if people are losing interest in you
I feel as if all people I know are losing interest in me. My friends seem to say hi but that is it, and that is if I say hi first. I seem to be no existent until I say hi as well. I mean I see them notice each other at the same time, many have people say hi to them first. I don't know what I did wrong to be such a loss of interest to them. Is there a psychological reason for it? I wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: How do you tell if people are losing interest in you
It possibly isn't you, it's possibly them.

I go through periods of time where I drift from my close ones and neglect the social upkeep of my friends. It's not because I don't find my friends interesting, care about them, etc. It's just a weird period I go through from time to time.

However, it could also be that your friends suck. Maybe it's time for you to get out and explore the vast supermarket of friendships. I have a coupon if you need it. My friend's suck too, but I'd rather just spend my days killing them on the Sims than doing anything logical about it.
[+] 7 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-09-2014, 05:11 PM
(06-09-2014 05:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It possibly isn't you, it's possibly them.

I go through periods of time where I drift from my close ones and neglect the social upkeep of my friends. It's not because I don't find my friends interesting, care about them, etc. It's just a weird period I go through from time to time.

However, it could also be that your friends suck. Maybe it's time for you to get out and explore the vast supermarket of friendships. I have a coupon if you need it. My friend's suck too, but I'd rather just spend my days killing them on the Sims than doing anything logical about it.

Thanks, though we are selves rarely talk.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Yabut, who are you?

Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
06-09-2014, 07:29 PM
(06-09-2014 06:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Yabut, who are you?

Laughat

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=87074&d=1406566285]

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I've lost friends like this... It's painful and leaves you confused.

I had two absolute best mates, who I'd do practically anything for... Suddenly, they wouldn't talk to me. Don't know why, but I blamed myself and got very depressed about it... I got the impression that they thought I was cramping their style by being the class clown... I just wanted to make them laugh.

Friends who just ditch you for no apparent reason aren't worth your time. Proper friends stick by you no matter what.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2014, 08:45 PM
(06-09-2014 08:09 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've lost friends like this... It's painful and leaves you confused.

I had two absolute best mates, who I'd do practically anything for... Suddenly, they wouldn't talk to me. Don't know why, but I blamed myself and got very depressed about it... I got the impression that they thought I was cramping their style by being the class clown... I just wanted to make them laugh.

Friends who just ditch you for no apparent reason aren't worth your time. Proper friends stick by you no matter what.

I do know why they are bored with me, hell my I was the only person nobody hugged when I went back to school.

06-09-2014, 08:47 PM
(06-09-2014 08:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 08:09 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've lost friends like this... It's painful and leaves you confused.

I do know why they are bored with me, hell my I was the only person nobody hugged when I went back to school.

Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-09-2014, 08:48 PM
(06-09-2014 08:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 08:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I do know why they are bored with me, hell my I was the only person nobody hugged when I went back to school.

Hug

Blush

06-09-2014, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't waste much time being concerned about these "friends". Just go out and meet new people.
It's better to be alone than in bad company.