How do you tell if something is designed by an intellect or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: How do you tell if something is designed by an intellect or not?
(03-10-2014 11:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:17 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You keep using the term "intellect" and im not sure you know what it means.

I defined "intellect" in this thread already. Perhaps you can take my definition and show why it is wrong or why I am misapplying it. It doesn't help the discussion to simply claim "I'm not sure you know what intellect means".

(1) i did answer you, you dumbass. I pretty much said your definition of intellect is fucking wrong. How thick do you have to be to miss my meaning?
(2) i will contribute to any/all threads as i see fit. Shove your thread instructions in your ass.
(3) no one really cares what you think. Trolls are used here for teeth sharpening for future conversation or simply exercise.
(4) your name says it all.

LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
(03-10-2014 09:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I do not insist that abiogenesis is impossible. I'm just throwing into the face of atheists that abiogenesis is unobserved while creation of life via intellect has been observed.

It has been clearly demonstrated, referenced and explained to you that what you are calling "creation of life by an intellect" is false. Any conclusion or corollary you may draw from your (false) "observation" is flawed, and in this case, an outright lie.

Have a sucky day, Blowme.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-10-2014, 11:34 AM
(03-10-2014 11:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 09:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I do not insist that abiogenesis is impossible. I'm just throwing into the face of atheists that abiogenesis is unobserved while creation of life via intellect has been observed.

It has been clearly demonstrated, referenced and explained to you that what you are calling "creation of life by an intellect" is false. Any conclusion or corollary you may draw from your (false) "observation" is flawed, and in this case, an outright lie.

There's zero educating someone who thinks they argue reason when they're far and away from actual reason.
Zip.
Nada.

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-10-2014, 11:44 AM
(02-10-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think in the future we will be able to 3d print a human being...complete with memories....that such a being would be conscious with out the need of some super natural element.

"And I think that will only be possible with delicious chocolate cookies. but we will toast them in the sun."

See how ridiculous it sounds? Good

(02-10-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Evolution is a process. A process can't operate in a void. It must operate on something. What is the inception of life in my opinion? I haven't thought about the question deeply by my quick and dirty answer would be when something came into existence upon which the process of evolution could operate. That something is the inception of a lineage of life.

"I haven't thought about it at all. I'll create a quick opinion out of nowhere (see, you have that cool "designed by an intellect" thing going on) and totally stand by it"

Great use of fact-finding and research.

(02-10-2014 09:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When I argue with theists, I often criticize them for separating God from reality. If God is intelligent, there must exist something which God can be intelligent about. I define intelligence as knowing, understanding, and the ability to navigate a reality. An intelligent God existing in some void is nonsense in my opinion.

So, an intelligent god in a vacuum is nonsense in your opinion, but you don't mention infinite regression about who created that god and the "non-void" space/dimension/parking space that it occupies? Talk about biased
[+] 2 users Like Zippo's post
03-10-2014, 11:50 AM
(03-10-2014 11:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I defined "intellect" in this thread already. Perhaps you can take my definition and show why it is wrong or why I am misapplying it. It doesn't help the discussion to simply claim "I'm not sure you know what intellect means".

(1) i did answer you, you dumbass. I pretty much said your definition of intellect is fucking wrong. How thick do you have to be to miss my meaning?
(2) i will contribute to any/all threads as i see fit. Shove your thread instructions in your ass.
(3) no one really cares what you think. Trolls are used here for teeth sharpening for future conversation or simply exercise.

LMAO

Now I know remember why Chippy thought you were a bit deranged. You go all apeshit if you're challenged even in the slightest way. I think Chippy was spot on about you.
03-10-2014, 12:35 PM
(03-10-2014 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:27 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  (1) i did answer you, you dumbass. I pretty much said your definition of intellect is fucking wrong. How thick do you have to be to miss my meaning?

LMAO

Now I know remember why Chippy thought you were a bit deranged. You go all apeshit if you're challenged even in the slightest way. I think Chippy was spot on about you.

Blowme you dont bother me one bit.
You're not valuable enough to bother me.

Chippy was valuable. An self righteous prick but valuable all the same.

You're annoying at best.

*Yawn*

Im here in support of my friends....
Not you.
Lol

03-10-2014, 12:39 PM
(03-10-2014 11:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It has been clearly demonstrated, referenced and explained to you that what you are calling "creation of life by an intellect" is false. Any conclusion or corollary you may draw from your (false) "observation" is flawed, and in this case, an outright lie.

And I explained already that while it is not a novelty...that is while it is not a new kind of life or even a new design of life....it still represents the creation of a new lineage of life.

Mycoplasma Laboratorium and you do not share a common ancestor. The first Mycoplasma Laboratorium had no ancestors. It wasn't anythings offspring. It was a creation in a laboratory.

Yours and others criticism here simply fails.
03-10-2014, 12:41 PM
(03-10-2014 12:35 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Now I know remember why Chippy thought you were a bit deranged. You go all apeshit if you're challenged even in the slightest way. I think Chippy was spot on about you.

Blowme you dont bother me one bit.

You're annoying at best.

*Yawn*

Not you.
Lol

You're here to be the atheist's club lovable but stupid pet. If this were Gilligan's island.....you'd be Gilligan.
03-10-2014, 12:49 PM
(03-10-2014 12:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:35 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Blowme you dont bother me one bit.

You're annoying at best.

*Yawn*

Not you.
Lol

You're here to be the atheist's club lovable but stupid pet. If this were Gilligan's island.....you'd be Gilligan.

Im anything but stupid. You dont know me at all.
The reason i wont debate or converse with you with any sort of detail is simply because you're not worth the trouble.
You've proven over & over you are uunable to absorb real data offered you.
If you question this
...re read this thread alone.

But this time make the attempt to HEAR someone other than your own ideas and vague thoughts; unfounded and unsupported and inarguable.

03-10-2014, 12:52 PM
(03-10-2014 12:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 11:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It has been clearly demonstrated, referenced and explained to you that what you are calling "creation of life by an intellect" is false. Any conclusion or corollary you may draw from your (false) "observation" is flawed, and in this case, an outright lie.

And I explained already that while it is not a novelty...that is while it is not a new kind of life or even a new design of life....it still represents the creation of a new lineage of life.

Mycoplasma Laboratorium and you do not share a common ancestor. The first Mycoplasma Laboratorium had no ancestors. It wasn't anythings offspring. It was a creation in a laboratory.

Yours and others criticism here simply fails.

M. laboratorium explicitly derives from the genome of M. mycoides. Or as we might say, an ancestor. Had you read so much as the Wikipedia article, you'd know that.

You likewise remain unable to define "lineage" of life in any meaningful way.

Are you even trying?

... this is my signature!