How do you think you would respond to the news that you will never have sex again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 08:40 PM
How do you think you would respond to the news that you will never have sex again?
I would probably be very disappointed for a long time, once I lost the urge I might get used to life again, but I'd probably replace the void with cake. Cupcakes, layered cakes, moist cakes.... It would just seem appropriate for me. There would go my figure.

I know people who are Asexual and it's no biggie. Sex isn't all there is to life. There is also cake.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
16-11-2012, 08:50 PM
(16-11-2012 08:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I would probably be very disappointed for a long time, once I lost the urge I might get used to life again, but I'd probably replace the void with cake. Cupcakes, layered cakes, moist cakes.... It would just seem appropriate for me. There would go my figure.

I know people who are Asexual and it's no biggie. Sex isn't all there is to life. There is also cake.

Hence the reason I am so overweight. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-11-2012, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 09:50 PM by Logica Humano.)
I would be disappointed that I could not father my own biological children, but I am sure my partner and I, if we wanted, would adopt children. As for the recreational part, I don't really spend much time thinking about it to be honest. I mean, I joke about it, but I do not actively desire sex frequently and don't necessarily have it as part of my life goals specifically for pleasure. I view the enjoyment as a perk, and nothing more.

I find asexuality to be bullshit though. There is in no way one can consciously suppress sexual desire. Lust is part of our nature. Whether or not you exercise self-control and refuse to act upon the desire is a different story.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
17-11-2012, 12:34 AM
(16-11-2012 08:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 08:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I would probably be very disappointed for a long time, once I lost the urge I might get used to life again, but I'd probably replace the void with cake. Cupcakes, layered cakes, moist cakes.... It would just seem appropriate for me. There would go my figure.

Hence the reason I am so overweight. Weeping
You're beautiful, God likes you the way you are. Me too. Smile
17-11-2012, 12:54 AM
(17-11-2012 12:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 08:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hence the reason I am so overweight. Weeping
You're beautiful, God likes you the way you are. Me too. Smile

Lol. I almost didn't notice the God part because it seemed so natural in your statement. Have you been feeling okay since your visit to the creation museum? Perhaps you've picked up a Fundie virus. You sound just like one of them!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: How do you think y
My wife says crap like that every now and then as a joke. Today she said, "Oh well maybe you should pray about."

Waited for me to respond when I realized what she said LOL.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
17-11-2012, 12:58 AM
People need to stop making titles that are too long!
(17-11-2012 12:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 12:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  You're beautiful, God likes you the way you are. Me too. Smile

Lol. I almost didn't notice the God part because it seemed so natural in your statement. Have you been feeling okay since your visit to the creation museum? Perhaps you've picked up a Fundie virus. You sound just like one of them!
That would be a pain to deal with...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get hold of Intravenous Reason and dumb-be-gone nasal spray/inhalers?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-11-2012, 01:18 AM
you will never have sex again?
if my doctor(she) had told me that i'd never have sex again... what would I do?

I'd say ....... "bitch ... watch me!"

I'd then subdue her... and .. well ... demonstrate!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
17-11-2012, 01:18 AM
why did you have to start with such a sad story? I had a great and funny response for this but now it would be just disrespectful Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-11-2012, 01:37 AM
(17-11-2012 01:18 AM)nach_in Wrote:  why did you have to start with such a sad story? I had a great and funny response for this but now it would be just disrespectful Sad

Psst! Look at the post above yours. Tongue