How do you think you would respond to the news that you will never have sex again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 01:57 AM
you think you would respond to the news that you will never have sex again?
(17-11-2012 01:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2012 01:18 AM)nach_in Wrote:  why did you have to start with such a sad story? I had a great and funny response for this but now it would be just disrespectful Sad

Psst! Look at the post above yours. Tongue

You thought that ddrew's response was "great and funny"?

I thought he was being serious!

Ohmy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-11-2012, 02:04 AM
How do you think you would respond to the news that you will never have sex again?
you people mess with my head... Now I have to reconsider what funny means again DAMN YOU SCIENTIFIC METHOD!!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
17-11-2012, 07:17 AM
When you say, "you people," you're referring to those who will never have sex again, right? What are you, some kind of racist? Or would that be sexist? Eunuchist?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-11-2012, 05:10 PM
No I mean the people who post in this forum... crazy crazy people @_@

17-11-2012, 05:18 PM
(17-11-2012 05:10 PM)nach_in Wrote:  No I mean the people who post in this forum... crazy crazy people @_@

Well you're a people, and you post in this forum. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Shorten the god damned title, damnit!
(17-11-2012 05:10 PM)nach_in Wrote:  No I mean the people who post in this forum... crazy crazy people @_@
says "the cow king"...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Did we ever said we aren't included in the crazy people group? no, mea culpa guys, mea culpa... it's funny because in argentinian spanish "mea culpa" sounds like "pisses guilt" Tongue

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
17-11-2012, 08:34 PM
(17-11-2012 08:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Did we ever said we aren't included in the crazy people group? no, mea culpa guys, mea culpa... it's funny because in argentinian spanish "mea culpa" sounds like "pisses guilt" Tongue

You're so guilty that you piss guilt!

18-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Honestly, (and this sounds so fucking stupid even to me), probably suicidal. Not just because I'm a drooling, testosterone-fueled neanderthal who wants to fuck everything he sees. Rather, it'd be because a part of me would be gone. I'm a sexual person. I have female friends with whom I have sex for...I really hate to use the word, because it'll sound so misleading..."spiritual" reasons. It's not just a matter of being horny; it's a matter of power, experimentation, trust, expression - even fear and submission. I abstained from sex until I was 20 because of my religious faith, but during that time, I studied sexuality itself in-depth. Partly because I was a horny teen, but more because it was fascinating. Now, I have a deep appreciation for the world of sexuality. I like experimenting with the concepts of sexual power, submission, sexual leadership (think Rasputin), polyamory; things of that nature. I like the idea of two - even three or four - people being so connected during sex that they might as well be one single entity. And it's not necessarily the sex that motivates me (although, I do enjoy a good ol' sweaty romp for the sake of fun), but the spirit of exploration and power. Because of certain things I've experienced in my life, I have a sort of deeply-seeded fear of sex, and this exploration has placed me in control. This serves to make the adventure all the more liberating and intoxicating.

Having said that, if it was my own choice to not have sex again, then obviously I wouldn't mind it. But, if someone or something attempted to halt my endeavors without my approval, yeah, I'd be losing a part of myself. I'd subsequently eat a bullet.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
18-11-2012, 01:59 AM
(16-11-2012 07:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I had a root canal once. Everyone says the term root canal like it's the end of the world. Mine was no big deal. In fact, I remember kinda liking the experience.
This.

There was a lot of tugging and scraping and pressure, but it was nothing worthy of a negative colloquialism. In fact, I shook the doctor's hand afterward and said "That was awesome" through a blood/gauze-filled mouth.

The growling of his stomach next to my ear was more irritating than the proceedure itself.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post