How does ISIS do it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: How does ISIS do it?
(29-08-2014 09:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well maybe if parents stopped spanking their children...

Have you heard the word of the Prophet Molyneux (pbuh)?

Why no I haven't. I don't value my sanity, so please do tell me more good sir.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
29-08-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm sure this would never had happened if only the Iraqis had some bitcoins.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 3 users Like Res Publica's post
29-08-2014, 10:29 PM
(29-08-2014 08:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 08:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This world would be a lot better if no country had a military and there could be no war

You realise ISIS is not a national military and said national militaries are all that stand between them and wholesale slaughter.

Well; as my karate master says, he's not wrong...

he's just not right.
Tongue

Things would be plum dandy if there were no conflict. But so long as there is the possibility of conflict, only an idiot would fail to plan for the possibility.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-08-2014, 10:34 PM
(29-08-2014 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 08:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This world would be a lot better if no country had a military and there could be no war

Well maybe if parents stopped spanking their children...

Yeah but the bible says you must spank the kids.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-08-2014, 11:26 PM
(29-08-2014 10:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well maybe if parents stopped spanking their children...

Yeah but the bible says you must spank the kids.

And kill them if they disobey and/or fail to show respect.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-08-2014, 11:42 PM
(29-08-2014 11:26 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-08-2014 10:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah but the bible says you must spank the kids.

And kill them if they disobey and/or fail to show respect.

and to eat them

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-09-2014, 07:27 AM

Stupid comment. The reason national militaries exist, is to protect fellow countries from international threats like ISIS. People (particuarly the growing number of appeasers) are becoming confused about the role of militaries, and seem to think they are used as a tool for governments to gain wealth. Yes, that is true, but if that were to happen, then other militaries would declare war on that military in order to remove their power and desire for wealth. THAT is why we have militaries. Did appeasement work in 1938? no, Hitler still invaded Czechoslovakia. Did appeasement work in 1939? No, Hitler still invaded Poland. The only thing that appeasement does, it delay a much bigger and destructive conflict.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like I Slappa DaFace's post
15-09-2014, 02:58 PM
ISIS is really a soldier of fortune counter-intelligence army organized by California Representative Darrell Issa, and that is why Obama refers to it as ISIL.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
15-09-2014, 03:25 PM
(15-09-2014 02:58 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  ISIS is really a soldier of fortune counter-intelligence army organized by California Representative Darrell Issa, and that is why Obama refers to it as ISIL.

Rolleyes And the reason you are informed of this very specific gem of information, which the CIA must have gone to great lengths to hide, is... ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-09-2014, 03:52 PM
*BOLD BIASED STATEMENT COMING...AVERT THY EYES*

The west has been arming the "moderate rebels/FSA" in Syria for a while, most of the fighters are made up from Al-Qaeda, to which ISIS was an offshoot. ISIS/ISIL/IS/The Levant/Caliphate/boogeyman have made a pact with the FSA (Al-Qaeda) to not engage one another in Syria. The west will continue to provide arms to the moderate FSA (Al-Qaeda) and use airstrikes against ISIS and haven't ruled out hitting Assad's army as well.

The people are war weary, they don't want anymore shit so its easier to use Proxy armies to do your fighting for you. You don't have wounded war veterans returning to your country and you don't have to pay them pensions neither.

Its just another way into Syria/Iran.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post