No, I'm practicing. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
31-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: How is this explained naturally?
(31-03-2014 11:26 PM)Charis Wrote:  No, I'm practicing. Tongue

Guess I can't fault you that....LOL Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-04-2014, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 12:12 AM by Reltzik.)
(31-03-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  U mean U guys actually looked at that page for more than 5 seconds....?

Aren't you all pissed off that you can't get the time back that you put into answering it? Angel

Are you kidding? I've wasted untold hours on seemingly intractable, DIFFICULT problems like the Collatz Conjecture. (Seriously, don't try to tackle the Collatz Conjecture. It will eat your life.) These easy-peezy, shoot-fish-in-a-barrel things are like a vacation for me! Little bit of warmup or a break before I go back to big-boy logic. (EDIT: Okay, it could be big-girl logic, too, just not when I'm doing it.)
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
01-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I know how to explain it naturally. It's a big natural pile of shit!

Whenever a Christian gets so far sucked in, as to the point of "deciphering" the "Jewish calendar" for hidden meaning, it means they are just gone, man...they are just gone...shows over, get up and walk away from the table...

[+] 4 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
01-04-2014, 12:16 AM
(01-04-2014 12:07 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I know how to explain it naturally. It's a big natural pile of shit!

Whenever a Christian gets so far sucked in, as to the point of "deciphering" the "Jewish calendar" for hidden meaning, it means they are just gone, man...they are just gone...shows over, get up and walk away from the table...

[Image: 4564-15-66844.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-04-2014, 12:46 AM
The 9th of Av, it appears, is a Jewish holy day set aside to observe all the tragedies suffered by the Jewish people. And, many terrible tragedies suffered by the Jewish people have indeed fallen on the 9th of Av.

However, the statement that "every major Jewish tragedy has occurred on" the 9th of Av" is of course utterly false.

One tiny example: Kristalnacht. The "Night of Broken Glass" occurred in Germany on Nov. 1938. There are many, many such examples.

Furthermore, in Spain 1492 on the 9th of Av the Jewish people were physically forced out of Spain, yet the decree to do so on the 9th of Av was determined months earlier. Does anyone think the King and Queen of Spain and their advisors did not know the significance of this particular date when it was specifically chosen and set at an earlier date?

Now, in our recent past and not so recent past, and for about 2 thousand years the Jewish people have been the most reviled people to walk the earth, those murderers and deniers of Jesus, and hounded mercilessly out of just about every place they have settled. And, well, they do call themselves the favored of God.

I conclude that reason will win out here: dates can certainly be manipulated / targeted, and the history of the Jewish people as a reviled race of people has made them a target for tragedy, tragedies that number in excesses too numerous to fit only the 9th of Av.

Most importantly, the internet is a terrible place to conduct research.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
01-04-2014, 12:58 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a wild GUESS that the author of that site's homepage is a leettle bit prone to conpiracy theories. My evidence for this is his apparent acceptance of such blatant misinformation as what he had in his list... and I'd only gotten less than halfway through! (I'd apparently skipped #1 of that list somehow... not sure how that happened, but happen it did).

So given his apparent bent toward ill-informed convictions, it is my GUESS that he buys into a lot of conspiracy theory. If this is true, it would seem to me that global human conspiracy should have entered his mind as another possible explanation for crap happening on the 9th of Av.... Or Nephilim and Illuminati. Unless all this stuff DID happen on the 9th of Av, and the Nephilim/Illuminati simply changed all the historical records to show a DIFFERENT date, and only a select few enlightened people (himself for instance) know the truth. And colloidal silver.
01-04-2014, 06:35 AM
(31-03-2014 11:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  U mean U guys actually looked at that page for more than 5 seconds....?

Aren't you all pissed off that you can't get the time back that you put into answering it? Angel

Don't worry... We'll just pick em up next time the universe rebounds.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2014, 06:40 AM
(31-03-2014 09:17 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: mark_dreher.jpg]

Quote:Hello my dears.

I wanted to introduce myself.

My name, is Mark Dreher.

A very very very famous person.

In some circles.

You will come to know me as

"The Second Coming"

Of "The Lord Jesus Christ".

Pleased to meet you.

Seems legit.

It's the second coming of Marky Mark! Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 06:41 AM
I have a very simple explanation. Some people are full of shit.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post