01-04-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: How is this explained naturally?
I see the OP has not returned.

Hit and run troll.Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 07:05 AM
(31-03-2014 11:01 PM)Charis Wrote:  I detect a galloping Gish....
Buuuuut, I will do a very elementary search for some of these claims in his list that he linked to in the OP. Most will be referencing Wiki articles (sorry) but they're at least a starting point if nothing else. Points in the OP link will be in blue. Stuff I'm quoting will be in red, unless it's an actual link, ofc.

TLDR ALERT!!! Do not continue if you are prone to seizures or hypnosis. Or scratching your eyes out.

Thank you for taking the time to put that together Miss Charis!

I bet you are deadly with a box of crayons in your hands Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-04-2014, 07:25 AM
OK, I'm a little dissapointed in all of you...no, a lot disappointed! Angry

Not one of you has made mention on just how brilliant and timely my deduction of Troll was! I mean, dammit, within minutes even.

If a guy can't get adulation and groveling from the unwashed masses around here I'll...I'll...ah fuck it. Weeping

I'd threaten to leave this place but I know you guys would just tell me not to let the door hit me on the ass on my way out. Bunch of heathens.

(Vicodin makes me think loopy shit!)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
01-04-2014, 07:26 AM
(01-04-2014 06:43 AM)natachan Wrote:  I see the OP has not returned.

Hit and run troll.Drinking Beverage

Aw, jeez. You guys keep breaking the new toys before I get a chance to play with them.

Weeping

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
01-04-2014, 07:26 AM
(01-04-2014 06:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 09:17 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: mark_dreher.jpg]

Seems legit.

It's the second coming of Marky Mark! Big Grin

I don't think this was Mark. No style, no poetry, no revelations from His god/girlfriend. This was probably just some random troll who found that on an internet search and decided to come stir up trouble.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-04-2014, 07:29 AM
(01-04-2014 07:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 06:40 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's the second coming of Marky Mark! Big Grin

I don't think this was Mark. No style, no poetry, no revelations from His god/girlfriend. This was probably just some random troll who found that on an internet search and decided to come stir up trouble.

Perhaps it was Shakira.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 07:30 AM
(01-04-2014 07:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I don't think this was Mark. No style, no poetry, no revelations from His god/girlfriend. This was probably just some random troll who found that on an internet search and decided to come stir up trouble.

Perhaps it was Shakira.

I would expect more from God.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-04-2014, 07:30 AM
(01-04-2014 07:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps it was Shakira.

I would expect more from God.

Why? Shocking

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Woohoo, my rbutr plugin[1] lit up: http://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAtheism/comm...ed/cbesxgc

[1] http://rbutr.com/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
01-04-2014, 07:33 AM
(01-04-2014 07:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:30 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I would expect more from God.

Why? Shocking

Well at least a few bodies and a plague.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post