How is this explained naturally?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: How is this explained naturally?
(01-04-2014 07:26 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 06:43 AM)natachan Wrote:  I see the OP has not returned.

Hit and run troll.Drinking Beverage

Aw, jeez. You guys keep breaking the new toys before I get a chance to play with them.

Weeping

This one came pre-broken, Tink. The "I'm not a theist troll, but here's some theist troll material" was a dead giveaway. When someone thinks that by simply stating that they are not engaging in a behavior, it excuses said behavior, you know you're dealing with a good deal of derp.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-04-2014, 07:55 AM
[Image: accoutrements-pigeon_head_mask.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Oh look its Mark "Big Thigh" Dreher and his neverending cd collection of shakira hits. I wonder if he's still living the good life in that "mansion" of his? Looks like he's been busy typing up his hallucinations whilst his wife shares him with the sex doll he calls his god.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
01-04-2014, 08:04 AM
(01-04-2014 08:00 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Oh look its Mark "Big Thigh" Dreher and his neverending cd collection of shakira hits. I wonder if he's still living the good life in that "mansion" of his? Looks like he's been busy typing up his hallucinations whilst his wife shares him with the sex doll he calls his god.

Don't forget the Trans Am...god's chariot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
(01-04-2014 08:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 08:00 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Oh look its Mark "Big Thigh" Dreher and his neverending cd collection of shakira hits. I wonder if he's still living the good life in that "mansion" of his? Looks like he's been busy typing up his hallucinations whilst his wife shares him with the sex doll he calls his god.

Don't forget the Trans Am...god's chariot.

Idiot Retard Out Cruising?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
01-04-2014, 08:19 AM
(01-04-2014 07:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK, I'm a little dissapointed in all of you...no, a lot disappointed! Angry

Not one of you has made mention on just how brilliant and timely my deduction of Troll was! I mean, dammit, within minutes even.

If a guy can't get adulation and groveling from the unwashed masses around here I'll...I'll...ah fuck it. Weeping

I'd threaten to leave this place but I know you guys would just tell me not to let the door hit me on the ass on my way out. Bunch of heathens.

(Vicodin makes me think loopy shit!)

You did very well sweetie and we're all very proud of you *pats on head*

Feel better? Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
01-04-2014, 09:08 AM
(31-03-2014 08:29 PM)EpkSceOnTcos Wrote:  Somehow I stumbled across this website and found this. I am definitely not implying 'God did it' but I'm looking for a natural explanation. I've looked at some of his other claims and found out they were lies. How is this one explained?

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm

I have insomnia, and couldn't sleep last night, and just kept reading and rereading and rerereading this all night...

BlinkI don't know, guys...but I might believe in Jesus now...I think I'm now a Christian Gasp

01-04-2014, 09:13 AM
(01-04-2014 09:08 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:29 PM)EpkSceOnTcos Wrote:  Somehow I stumbled across this website and found this. I am definitely not implying 'God did it' but I'm looking for a natural explanation. I've looked at some of his other claims and found out they were lies. How is this one explained?

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm

I have insomnia, and couldn't sleep last night, and just kept reading and rereading and rerereading this all night...

BlinkI don't know, guys...but I might believe in Jesus now...I think I'm now a Christian Gasp

Hon, get some sleep. You will feel better after some sleep...you are hallucinating.

There, there, it'll be okay.

[Image: keep-calm-and-get-some-sleep-26_zps78dbfa70.png]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 09:16 AM
(01-04-2014 09:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 09:08 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I have insomnia, and couldn't sleep last night, and just kept reading and rereading and rerereading this all night...

Hon, get some sleep. You will feel better after some sleep...you are hallucinating.

There, there, it'll be okay.

[Image: keep-calm-and-get-some-sleep-26_zps78dbfa70.png]

But...but...but........God and stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in him now because of some words on a website.........Gasp

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
01-04-2014, 09:18 AM
There were like, dates on it and everything....how could that not be true?!?!?!!!!!

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post