How is this explained naturally?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: How is this explained naturally?
(01-04-2014 08:00 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Oh look its Mark "Big Thigh" Dreher and his neverending cd collection of shakira hits. I wonder if he's still living the good life in that "mansion" of his? Looks like he's been busy typing up his hallucinations whilst his wife shares him with the sex doll he calls his god.

Is it wrong that I want Marky Mark back? I was a lurker when the big thighed one was about and I read his thread during my lunch hour at work. Loved it, the tears streamed down my face I laughed so much. Although he really did the help of a good psychy nurse but I still miss him.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 09:27 AM
You are getting sleepy....

[Image: 3787819]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 09:28 AM
(01-04-2014 09:22 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 08:00 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Oh look its Mark "Big Thigh" Dreher and his neverending cd collection of shakira hits. I wonder if he's still living the good life in that "mansion" of his? Looks like he's been busy typing up his hallucinations whilst his wife shares him with the sex doll he calls his god.

Is it wrong that I want Marky Mark back? I was a lurker when the big thighed one was about and I read his thread during my lunch hour at work. Loved it, the tears streamed down my face I laughed so much. Although he really did the help of a good psychy nurse but I still miss him.

I missed what he did that got him banned...I do have to say that I miss his whackiness now and then.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-04-2014, 09:46 AM
How could I forget his camaro? Silly me. The only good thing about this guy is that he brought the nuthouse to our doorstep; we didn't have to search anywhere else to see the complete and utter cognitive dissonance of religious fervor.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
01-04-2014, 10:49 AM
[Image: mark_dreher.jpg]

[Image: bad-guys-the-fifth-element-1742869-1024-444.jpg]

The family resemblance is astonishing.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
01-04-2014, 12:25 PM
(01-04-2014 07:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 11:01 PM)Charis Wrote:  I detect a galloping Gish....
Buuuuut, I will do a very elementary search for some of these claims in his list that he linked to in the OP. Most will be referencing Wiki articles (sorry) but they're at least a starting point if nothing else. Points in the OP link will be in blue. Stuff I'm quoting will be in red, unless it's an actual link, ofc.

TLDR ALERT!!! Do not continue if you are prone to seizures or hypnosis. Or scratching your eyes out.

Thank you for taking the time to put that together Miss Charis!

I bet you are deadly with a box of crayons in your hands Big Grin

You have no idea! Me + crayons + flashy lights=every epileptic's worst nightmare.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM
(01-04-2014 08:19 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:25 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK, I'm a little dissapointed in all of you...no, a lot disappointed! Angry

Not one of you has made mention on just how brilliant and timely my deduction of Troll was! I mean, dammit, within minutes even.

If a guy can't get adulation and groveling from the unwashed masses around here I'll...I'll...ah fuck it. Weeping

I'd threaten to leave this place but I know you guys would just tell me not to let the door hit me on the ass on my way out. Bunch of heathens.

(Vicodin makes me think loopy shit!)

You did very well sweetie and we're all very proud of you *pats on head*

Feel better? Big Grin

I do now. Because you were the only one to kindly respond I'm leaving everything to you in my will! Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
01-04-2014, 01:19 PM
(31-03-2014 08:29 PM)EpkSceOnTcos Wrote:  Somehow I stumbled across this website and found this. I am definitely not implying 'God did it' but I'm looking for a natural explanation. I've looked at some of his other claims and found out they were lies. How is this one explained?

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm
So...
Destruction and Wikipedia are the 2 best ways to prove god's existence?

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
01-04-2014, 01:23 PM
(01-04-2014 01:19 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:29 PM)EpkSceOnTcos Wrote:  Somehow I stumbled across this website and found this. I am definitely not implying 'God did it' but I'm looking for a natural explanation. I've looked at some of his other claims and found out they were lies. How is this one explained?

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm
So...

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

You got something better, smarty pants? Tongue

01-04-2014, 01:38 PM
(01-04-2014 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 01:19 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So...

You got something better, smarty pants? Tongue
Nope. Got nothing. Big Grin

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.