How long before this is a daily occurrence?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: How long before this is a daily occurrence?
Put too many rats in a cage and they start killing each other....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2015, 06:02 AM
(23-07-2015 10:30 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It already is a daily occurrence in the many all-black ghettos sprinkled throughout the country, but you can't make an interesting news story out of black-on-black violence that a white audience will give much of a shit about.

(24-07-2015 03:29 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  According to Killedbypolice.net the cops, alone, have killed 655 people so far this year. That's roughly 3 per day which is the same toll as the nut in Louisiana.

While I agree that there are serious issues elsewhere, gang violence, police violence etc.. Those issues being issues do not downgrade this issue as being classed as an issue.

The problem I have with this kind of violence compared to gang or police violence is that this is someone, often with a history of mental problems, shooting random innocent people. Sure innocent people get killed by gangs or police but I'm sure it's by no means a majority. aka, if a gang member gets killed by a rival gang member I don't give a shit. If a criminal gets shot by police because they tried to shoot a police officer and got shot instead, I don't give a shit. When a bunch of school children or cinema goers or marathon runners or whatever get killed I give a little more of a shit. See what I'm saying?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-07-2015, 04:47 AM
(23-07-2015 10:30 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It already is a daily occurrence in the many all-black ghettos sprinkled throughout the country, but you can't make an interesting news story out of black-on-black violence that a white audience will give much of a shit about.

Yes, to be fair murders happen many times a day yet only a few get any news coverage at all

"If something is true, no amount of wishful thinking will change it."
Richard Dawkins Bowing
I am part time vogon and owner of atheist websitehttp://proofevolutionisfalse.com
Best pal: Arthur Dent
27-07-2015, 06:29 AM
(23-07-2015 10:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it America, keep doing what you're doing it's clearly working...

What's funny -- I talked to a city cop I know the other day - and asked him when the last time they'd had a drive by shooting -- answer -- Never..... I asked him how many killings they'd had with firearms -- he said he couldn't recall any - except for a couple of suicides.......

The other day - I was taking cans and bottles back -- and mistakenly left my wallet sitting on the rear deck of my car --- with money actually visible in it....

I was inside for 15 minutes -- and it was still there when I came back out......

Not all of the US is crime ridden - and not all of it is prone to violence......

It's a big country - with lots of various types of people....

Grand Rapids -- on the other hand -- has shootings almost daily -- and it's almost entirely black on black........ Same for Detroit and Flint..... It just depends where you are.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-07-2015, 08:31 AM
(23-07-2015 10:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's it America, keep doing what you're doing it's clearly working...

This is business as usual in Detroit and Chicago. You just don't hear about them because.....reasons.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-07-2015, 08:36 AM
(27-07-2015 08:31 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

This is business as usual in Detroit and Chicago. You just don't hear about them because.....reasons.

I've seen several times on local TV - black civic leaders saying that the crime problem is a black on black problem..... They're pretty vocal about it.... But yeah - it doesn't seem to get much legs on national TV.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2015, 08:40 AM
(27-07-2015 08:36 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:31 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  This is business as usual in Detroit and Chicago. You just don't hear about them because.....reasons.

I've seen several times on local TV - black civic leaders saying that the crime problem is a black on black problem..... They're pretty vocal about it.... But yeah - it doesn't seem to get much legs on national TV.....

That is what I find so depressing. I don't give a shit about Caitlyn's new plumbing or Prince William's kid making a boom-boom. This stuff is news and it should be causing national outrage but it never seems to unless it can be spun as a racial issue so Al Sharpton can slither out from under his stone.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
27-07-2015, 09:27 AM
(27-07-2015 06:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

What's funny -- I talked to a city cop I know the other day - and asked him when the last time they'd had a drive by shooting -- answer -- Never..... I asked him how many killings they'd had with firearms -- he said he couldn't recall any - except for a couple of suicides.......

The other day - I was taking cans and bottles back -- and mistakenly left my wallet sitting on the rear deck of my car --- with money actually visible in it....

I was inside for 15 minutes -- and it was still there when I came back out......

Not all of the US is crime ridden - and not all of it is prone to violence......

It's a big country - with lots of various types of people....

Grand Rapids -- on the other hand -- has shootings almost daily -- and it's almost entirely black on black........ Same for Detroit and Flint..... It just depends where you are.

I know. But it still occurs in the US and so is a US problem.

[Image: oscar.png]