How many 5 year olds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: How many 5 year olds
So, evenheathen, what's your favorite pastime?
(05-12-2013 06:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Fucking old people. Dodgy

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
06-12-2013, 07:24 PM
(06-12-2013 07:00 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  So, evenheathen, what's your favorite pastime?

Big Grin

Clap

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
06-12-2013, 07:28 PM
18. To hell with morality, I'd be too busy pile-driving, crane-kicking, and bare-knuckle bashing them all the way back to kintergarten

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
(06-12-2013 07:00 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  So, evenheathen, what's your favorite pastime?

Big Grin

To DEATH! Evil_monster

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
06-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Three.

Since I'm a school psychologist in an elementary school, I'm surprised that I'm still alive!

My Year Of the Bible - A blog on reading the Bible

Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground.
- Terry Pratchett
[+] 3 users Like futureMACH's post
06-12-2013, 09:54 PM
(06-12-2013 06:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly's going with 0.

As far as the old people, we talking male or female?

Give her another 18 years then being that bitch on.

Yeah, I'm thinking she'll be squatting and deadlifting my 100 kg ass and I'm gonna be dead. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
09-12-2013, 06:52 AM
I got 17. I doubt it. More like five. It's not the morals, it's that I think the test seriously underestimates they sheer impact value of a kid their weight launching into you at full speed. You could catch one, MAYBE two, and after that you're a pinata. A swarm attack will wipe you out (they asked about that badly in there, too. Yes I've fought the Zerg in game. No idea how to WIN though! I generally sent in bigger numbers han they had or went cheap making my place impenetrable and winning by attrition... or used a cheat code). I was thinking of that U.S. school shooting (the recent one but pick whatever one you'd like) and thought 'would anywhere near as many have died if our first reaction to random, unprovoked violence was to jump the offender? Imagine that gunman versus dozens of howling, bloodthirsty kids with rulers, notebooks, tons of other objects and a lack of any sense of self preservation but instead filled with the notion 'he can't get ALL of us!'
09-12-2013, 07:24 AM

I teach five year olds. It would be a pleasure to throw their little asses across the room Evil_monster

But I think 18 of them could take me down. Even when just five of them are hugging me I nearly fall down. I can't imagine what it would be like if they were blood-thirsty. BlinkSadcryface